Ttc Chatters

Hello my special bnb friends :kiss:

how are you all today?

im feeling really good today apart from cramping AGAIN

i had the strangest dream last night that I was pregnant and had a lovely football bump :shrug:

I hope dreams come true and my :bfp: is coming x

Hellllo ladies fingers crossed this is my monthhhhhhhh! xxx

i literally cannot shift this heahache is so horrible

I'm doing great! Went to the gym this morning! Then a stroll round town! Just called the doctors and my blood results are normal! Got my scan on the 27th feb! :) so maybe I don't have pcos after all!

Heyy :),
I am in a better mood today!!! I have a Job interview on thursday I cant wait

Hello ladies,

I have formed this group as I'm really struggling in getting people to reply to my threads :cry:

I'm Hayley I'm 30 years old and ttc number #2 after having 7 miscarriages!

I gave been a member of this site for 4 years but seems to have changed a great deal since then it's not as friendly as it used to be maybe I am just so friendly I think others are as well and that's me being nieve!

Don't get me wrong there are some wonderful ladies I chat to everyday and I am do grateful for you guys you know who you are x

I would like to meet other ladies ttc no matter what part of the cycle there in so we can give each other support and help along our tcc journey!

Until we all get our :bfp: and our pregnancy journeys. :kiss:

Hey i am also ttc #2 and my first one was a handsome little surprise so this is my first time actually trying and i am finding it difficult. So i am excited and glad yay

My day was good, was running an assessment centre this morning so my day went really quick! Fingers crossed Hayley, do you have any other symptoms? X

I'm also feeling quite good today had some cramping & felt a little nauseous but for the most part not a bad tuesady :) GL everyone <3

I'm feeling ok now had a gym workout a sunbed and a bath waiting for fallen to come and chill out m

I've notice tonight my boobs are full like I can't explain and my veins are so prominent x

well ladies today i received my 30 ic tests and as im so addicted to testing i think i might test friday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->