Ttc Chatters

well done how did it go? have you booked in for the 1 on 1 programme?

Hey everyone :) My name is Court! I am 21 and started my TTC journey in the middle of Jan :) I stopped taking my bc pill, I dont think my cycles are comeing back yet sadly :( I did go to the dr I am just waiting on my results now :)

im ok having weird forgetful moments today lol

Hello ladies, I'm on cd12 and I think 2dpo so far I am really tired and have slight nausea my nipples are getting sensitive and really did not like the cold this afternoon lol.

Hey ladies thought I would pop in see how everyone's doing.. today is cd22 for me & I had stomach cramps & felt sick to my stomach :/ fxed for all of u & myself to get our Bfps! :)

I'm just waiting for a psychic ttc reading ill post it when I get it

Hi ladies, hope your Mondays went well? Thanks for the advice Hayley :) appreciate it. Hope the psychic tells you what you want to hear and some good news xx

It's just interesting to see what they say x

My Mondays been ok busy at work judt chilling in bed x

My Monday went from good to bad all becuz my fiance had to open his stupid mouth :/ so upset right now

:-( cheer up baby girl xxxxxx

Men always so silly things

But saying that we are very emotional right now

True facts :) imma use the time while he's at work to cheer up & maybe take a nap

Yeah and have a long soak and pamper yaself x

Hey there! DH and I are ttc our first. We tried for about 6 months but then took a couple month break. Now we are back and I am on cd6. I have a whole slew of things that I am trying like vitex, preseed, epo etc. Hopefully we get our bfp soon.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!
:dust:

Hi nd welcome and good luck!

My Monday went well. I went to the gym and then done Zumba at home :) just waiting for my stupid scan to come through!!!!!!!!! Taking forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->