TTC clomid babies...

Foxycleopatra

Mum to 3 Girls
Reaction score
Who whould like me to join in Clomid club August?

Im Foxy and this is my 3rd round of clomid but this month I have moved up to 100mg. I am currently CD 3 so will be starting my clomid tonight cd3-7.

Fingers crossed this is our month!!

well first dose is done. 4 more days to go.

I was so positive last cycle, we did everything right then bam the witch shows her ugly face!

Hiya! I'll join you :winkwink:

I'm also CD3 today and on 100mg Clomid CD2-6.

I also felt like we did everything right the cycle before last, which was my first on Clomid, but AF still arrived too. I have PCOS though, so I'm trying to be positive this round. I have been given 6 rounds, so hopefully one of them will work! :thumbup:

Hi i'll join you too! Im cycle day 3 and starting my 2nd round of clomid 50mg, doing day 5-9. I really thought last cycle was going to be it so im trying to be even more positive!!

Welcome ladies, lets hope our stay is short and sweet!

LKPone - I too have PCOS which is why im on the clomid as well as 1500mg metformin. This is my 3rd round but the first time on 100mg.

what other supplements are you guys taking to help TTC? Im on prenatal vitamins and taking B12.

Hi ladies! I have PCOS too, and went to my doctor for a pre-conception visit, So he prescribed me 3 things: provera, Clomid, and metformin. The provera I had to take for 10 days 1 pill a day to bring my menses. Then once my period started on the 3rd day (cd3) I would start Clomid & take it for 5 days ( CD3-CD7) . And the metformin I would everyday until I get pregnant. Then I could only take it through my first trimester. according to first response ovulatin kit i ovulated CD17...hubby & I BD on the days we were supposed to, and now I'm on my 2ww. I'm soooo nervous to test. I don't know if u should do it tomorrow since I'll be 14DPO and thats when AF is due, or if I should wait a little longer... Im really scared to see a BFN! I have a question though, is AF absolutely positively supposed to show if ur on clomid? I have always been irregular, so i'm thinking AF might not show even if im not pregnant. In so confused. Ladies tell me about ur experiences & I hope I helped a little with mine! ;)

Hi ladies! :flower:

Babysmile - if you definitely ovulated then only 2 things can happen. Either you didn't conceive and you have a period roughly 14 days after ovulation OR.... :thumbup:

So I'd just wait and see. Do you temp? If you do, you should be able to almost predict the result, because if your temps haven't dipped, then it's a very good sign. Ordinarily, I'd say wait until a day after your missed period, but only if you can hold out that long! :haha:

As for vitamins and supplements - I'm taking Geritol Complete (my cousin had to post it to me from the US!) and Royal Jelly with Bee Pollen, as well as Folic Acid. I've tried Agnus Castas, Dong Quai, Evening Primrose Oil... you name it, but I'm just taking the necessary ones now! :winkwink:

Babysmile I would try to hold out till at least 14DPO to test but if you are like me I cant help myself and start to test way to early! I dont think clomid will definitely bring on your period as it is a hormonal drug to help promote ovulation But im not a doctor so I really dont know.

Ive noticed being on the metformin for a few months now that my cycles are slowly getting shorter and more 'normal'. This cycle was 30 versus 36 - 48 days!

Hi, well I'm like you & could not wait! Lo I tested this morning and got my second BFN =( & a broken heart. Then I called my doctors office like the nurse had asked me if I tested and results, I told her. She said she wants to wait at least a week before I start the meds again. She said the same thing as you ladies, that I should get a period on my own if I ovulated & am not pregnant. So back to waiting. I will wait one more week before testing again. I know I will be driving myself crazy during this week. Hopelly AF comes on its own (if I'm not prego) instead of me taking provera again which was absolutely horrible! How are u ladies handling your cycles so far???

Picked up my clomid today, starting tomorrow! Im going to try taking robutussin too this cycle, im planning to start that after the clomid and start my opks shortly after that. I had my pos opk last cycle on day 17 so hopefully it'll be around ths same time!

Hi mks... I also had a pos opk on cycle day last cycle, how long did it take AF to show for you? Wishing you lots of luck this cycle, and that it may be our last! Fingers crossed ;) xo

Af was a little late, it came on day 35, i was thinking it would've been day 31. I was taking progesterone too and i think thats what delayed it a little. How about you?

Hi mks...I'm on CD 34 .... Still no AF.... My nurse said Clomid messes up the cycle too... So no I just need to wait to see what happens.

Its so frustrating! Thats good to know about clomid messing with your periods, i wasn't aware of that, maybe i should still use the progesterone this cycle. Im also going to use softcups and preseed again this cycle. Are you using anything else?

Yes its definately frustrating. Is this your first baby? It is mine. I'm really glad to have this site to talk to other ppl like me... Sometimes it's really hard, you feel like other ppl just don't understand what it really is like. And Yes I'm also using preseed. I've been hearing a lot about soft cups in other ppls post.. have no idea what they are but am very curious to know... I'm also taking metformin 1000mg a day. ;) are you taking metformin also?

Yes we're trying for our first baby, we've been ttc for 1 year now. Im so glad i found this site, people who aren't going thru the same thing just don't get it! Im not taking metformin, just a prenatal vitamin, vit b6 and a vit b complex with vit c. How long have you been ttc?
The softcups aren't bad to use, i didn't have any problems and it was pretty easy to use. My hubby thought i was crazy but im willing to try anything at this point!

Well... We have been off contraceptives for 2 years now. Actively tring to conceive for one year on our own, but this is my first cycle with Clomid. I researched soft cups & will definitely be trying that this month too! My husband finds most of this funny, but thankfully he goes along with everything. Oh, I have also been drinking 8oz of pomegranate juicy daily. It's supposed to help with uterine lining, making it stronger. Ur right, we are willing to try anything. Keep me posted on how it's going for you. ;) xo

Babysmile I would try to hold out till at least 14DPO to test but if you are like me I cant help myself and start to test way to early! I dont think clomid will definitely bring on your period as it is a hormonal drug to help promote ovulation But im not a doctor so I really dont know.

Ive noticed being on the metformin for a few months now that my cycles are slowly getting shorter and more 'normal'. This cycle was 30 versus 36 - 48 days!
Hi foxycleopatra... Haven't heard from you... Just wondering how things are... You are taking Clomid this week right? Hope all is well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->