TTC clomid babies...

Well going by the clomid ovulation calculator i should O between 8/8 - 13/8 so BD is now in full swing :p At least this month I am getting CD21 progesterone test to check if I have O this month.

Im having weird side effects this month. Im constantly tired, my vision keeps blurring randomly and ive lost interest in food. very strange!

Babysmile I hope you get an answer soon so you can either celebrate or move forward to the next cycle.

On a totally unrelated note i really dont feel like being at work today :p

It's not letting me open the private message because I'm on my phone. I will open it tomorrow from my home computer! ;)

Took my last clomid today! I figured we'll bd every other day and hopefully we catch the egg this time! Has anyone tried robutussin? Im not sure if i should take it normally like you would if you have a cold, any ideas?

Hi mks... I've read that u should take it 5 days before O and the day of O. 200mg or 2 teaspoons. If you take Clomid, which is our cases here... U start taking this the day after the last Clomid pill. ;)

Well going by the clomid ovulation calculator i should O between 8/8 - 13/8 so BD is now in full swing :p At least this month I am getting CD21 progesterone test to check if I have O this month.

Im having weird side effects this month. Im constantly tired, my vision keeps blurring randomly and ive lost interest in food. very strange!

Babysmile I hope you get an answer soon so you can either celebrate or move forward to the next cycle.

On a totally unrelated note i really dont feel like being at work today :p

It's not letting me open the private message because I'm on my phone. I will open it tomorrow from my home computer! ;)

No worries. Thank you again :)

I keep hearing about using robutussin, I have issues with lack of CM while taking clomid so maybe i should give it a go. At the moment we are using 'concieve plus' lube which is basically the same as preseed im told.

I also got a set of moonstone bracelets last cycle as they are meant to help TTC. I know it sounds a little nutty but I do believe in the power of crystals and I am willing to try just about anything at this point!

Hows everyone doing? Started my opks tonight and of course with my luck i went to the store and they were sold out of the clear blue smileys so i had to get the first response digital. I really like the clear blue since you can use it even after you get your positive, the first response turns off once you get the positive. Im going to use it twice a day in hopes of catching my ovulation early again!

Ooooo I'm starting to get some crampy pain around my ovaries so fingers crossed that the big O is coming!!!

Where is everyone else up to? I'm on CD 11.

Hi Foxy, im on day 11 as well. What day did you ovulate last month? Im wondering if i would ovulate on the same day as last month, which would be day 17 .

MKS I honestly dont know if I O'd at all last month as my cycle wasnt monitered (I suck at temping) but i think if I did O it was around CD 16 - 20 from the cramping type pain I was getting. Im so glad im getting CD 21 bloods done so at least I will know for sure if I O.

Hi ladies! :flower:

I'm also on CD11 today - nothing to note so far, still creamy CM (although not a lot of it at all, so have started on the Robitussin!).

I o'd on CD16 last time I was on Clomid 2 cycles ago, so I'm hoping for a similar timeline this time. :thumbup:

I'm also going to have my progesterone checked this cycle. Im going to buy robutussin tonight, i meant to buy it last night and completely forgot. So far i don't have any symptoms yet, maybe a little extra discharge.

Hi everyone! Can I join in? I'm 34 and trying clomid this month for the first time. I've been TTC for 11 months. I had a MC in January. I used the clomid on CD 5-9 as well as vitamins, baby aspirin, and now since I o'd over the weekend, I'm using progesterone cream. I'll be testing on the 16th (unless I can tell before!)

PS also, I used Mucinex from CD 13 until I ovulated.

Hi everyone! Can I join in? I'm 34 and trying clomid this month for the first time. I've been TTC for 11 months. I had a MC in January. I used the clomid on CD 5-9 as well as vitamins, baby aspirin, and now since I o'd over the weekend, I'm using progesterone cream. I'll be testing on the 16th (unless I can tell before!)

PS also, I used Mucinex from CD 13 until I ovulated.

KArynmski welcome to our merry mums in waiting group :) I too had a MC in Jan this year, I am sorry for your loss.

May I ask what is mucinex and what is it used for in TTC?

Mucinex is a cold medicine and it is used like Robitussin (sp?) to increase cervical mucus. I’m sorry for your loss also. Hopefully, we’ll both get our BFP’s soon!!

Hi guys.... Well spoke to my doc yesterday, and there's no point on waiting any more..no AF but BFN.. He upped my dosage from 50mg to 100mg ... This makes me scared a little. Since I feel like its one thing that didn't work now I only have so many left to try. Anyone feel like this? What dosages of Clomid are you all on?

Welcome to all the new ladies on this forum!

Baby dust to all of us!

KArynmski welcome to our merry mums in waiting group :) I too had a MC in Jan this year, I am sorry for your loss.

May I ask what is mucinex and what is it used for in TTC?[/QUOTE]

Foxy... I have been on the search for our softcups. Will probably have to buy them on the net! But have not found them in any pharmacy near me.
I will order them tonight... So we will need to discuss the details once they come. (address)
How have u been??

Morning ladies. Im so excited right now, TMI alert... I just went to the bathroom and for the first ever i have stretchy egg white CM!!! We BD last night and will keep BD for a few weeks still but FX that this might be it, I cant believe I might actually be ovulating!!!

Babysmile do you have a wallmart near you? I know they sell them there but once again they will not send internationally grrr. Dont worry to much about it if it is going to be a bother.

This cycle I was moved up to 100mg (first 2 cycles where @ 50mg) but this is my first monitored cycle so I dont know if the 50mg worked or not. I go through real phases of depression as I know that I am quickly running out of options before we have to make the jump to IVF. realistically I could keep going with the clomid on and off for a few more year but I really dont want to keep TTC like this. I am only 30 but I have a 10 year old daughter already and it already makes me sad that there will be such a huge age difference. We are giving ourselves to the end of this year before we make the jump to IVF.

EWCM is a great sign! Hope all the BD'ing pays off! Good luck!

So far i haven't had any ewcm but im only on day 13 so hopefully it picks up soon! We're bd'ing every other day, plus using preseed and soft cups. I did notice a little cramping today, keeping my fingers crossed but for some reason im not feeling very optimistic this month : (

So far i haven't had any ewcm but im only on day 13 so hopefully it picks up soon! We're bd'ing every other day, plus using preseed and soft cups. I did notice a little cramping today, keeping my fingers crossed but for some reason im not feeling very optimistic this month : (

Don't give up yet mks there's still time. It's hard to stay positive when we do everything right, swallowing fistfuls of pills every day! This month I'm feeling good but after 3+ years ttc it's hard.

DH and I BD last night and this morning just I case I did O but I keep thing it is to early so we will keep going in the desperate hope that this will be our month at last.

How is everyone else traveling?

Today ive been having pains on both sides and i had a ton of ewcm but it was only once. Do you ladies notice the ewcm every time you go to the bathroom?? I took my opk as soon as i got home because i thought for sure i was ovulating, it came back negative and when i ejected the stick there wasn't even a line on there. Hows anyone else not had a line at all on the opk stick? Im using first response digital. Im going to retry again in a few hours, i was drinking alot of water at work so im going to limit my water and try around 6-7.

mKS did you opk again? I have given up on OPK and just rely on CM and even that isnt reliable while taking clomid.

Today we decided to have a family day, hubby and I took our daughter to a local wildlife park. It was awesome to have a day off away from the stress off TTC.

The last two days i have felt a heavy pressure in my uterus, I have no idea what that means? I cant wait till friday to get my bloods drawn to see if I did O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->