TTC clomid babies...

Maybe i'll try the pomegranate juice! Keep me posted on whats happening with you too! Has your hubby had a semen analysis done? Mine is going in the next couple of weeks, thankfully hes being a good sport about it! Our plan is if he comes back ok, im going to talk to my doctors about having an hsg done.

When are u taking the clomid? 3-7 or 5-9?I'm going to use the soft cups on my next cycle. I will start the mess next Monday if AF hasnt arrived I'll need to take provera before
The Clomid. I've been really tired lately, it's funny how our bodies play tricks on us.
Keep me posted ;)

I just started the clomid today, day 5-9. Hope you don't have to take provera, when was the last time you tested?

Hey ladies im still about. Im on day 4 of my clomid (taking it 3-7). So far no side effects this month, month one I had mad hot flushes and month two I had was overly hormonal and went through bouts of depression. Im a little scared what this month will bring due to the fact im on double the dose.

I soo want to try soft cups but we cant get them in Australia. If anyone knows how I can get a hold of some I would be forever greatful.

Hubby and I have been TTC for almost 3 years now so we have set a deadline that if we are not UTD by the end of the year we are going to bite the bullet and move on to IVF. Hubby had a SA done last year and it showed that he has super swimmers so its all on me.

Have you tried amazon? I don't know if they ship to australia but it might be worth a try!

I just started the clomid today, day 5-9. Hope you don't have to take provera, when was the last time you tested?

Yea I hope I don't have to take provera either, I tested on Tuesday which was the day AF was due... Nurse said to wait till I'm one week late to test again( which will be next Tuesday.... But I'm not going to get my hopes up.... I'm already planning next cycle because a BFN will be easier that way. Husband didn't get a SA since its our first cycle with Clomid & I've already been diagnosed with PCOS... So we will wait at least 3 months before doing that. Plus he already has an 11yr old daughter... So yea.. We think it's me. =/

Hey ladies im still about. Im on day 4 of my clomid (taking it 3-7). So far no side effects this month, month one I had mad hot flushes and month two I had was overly hormonal and went through bouts of depression. Im a little scared what this month will bring due to the fact im on double the dose.

I soo want to try soft cups but we cant get them in Australia. If anyone knows how I can get a hold of some I would be forever greatful.

Hubby and I have been TTC for almost 3 years now so we have set a deadline that if we are not UTD by the end of the year we are going to bite the bullet and move on to IVF. Hubby had a SA done last year and it showed that he has super swimmers so its all on me.

If amazon doesn't work & there's no other option I would definitely not mind sending you a box. I know how frustrating it is when we are dying to try so
Something but can't. They only cost $5 anyways ;)

If amazon doesn't work & there's no other option I would definitely not mind sending you a box. I know how frustrating it is when we are dying to try so
Something but can't. They only cost $5 anyways ;)

I have tried amizon and they will not ship "this item" to australia!!! its so frustrating!! Babysmile I would love if you could help me out and send some my way. Do you have a paypal account, if so i can sent through $$$.

So where is everyone located in the world? Im live in country NSW Australia so its freezing here at the moment!

hi all :hi:

so glad that Foxy started this thread :D thanks!

i'm on my 2nd mth of clomid 100 mg cd 2-6 and currently on cd4.
last cycle i had to take provera as af never came even though i did get a positive opk so not sure what happened there.....hoping this mth goes better

i'm also on 1000mg of metformin & baby aspirin

Im from the US, in Pennsylvania.

Hi guys

Can i join you? Im on cd14 of my first round of clomid (cd 5-9)

I have had clomid previously - my second son was born on cycle 2 of clomid. I have PCOS.

Im from England.

I havent really had any side effects - quite irritable, I suppose. :dohh:

Good luck, girls - lets hope we're lucky soon! :hugs:

So far i haven't had any side effects from the clomid. Hoping it stays that way! I have 2 more pills left and then i'll start my opks and robutussin.

last niight i had my last dose of clomid so let the BD commence! Last month I used OPK but was getting dark lines almost everyday, my FS said that is because i have pcos so my hormone imbalances mess with OPK so there goes that idea!

This month hubby and I will BD everyday till at least day 30 so even if i cant pinpoint O surely we cant miss it.

Im really hoping this is our month as this month marks the due date of our angel baby that we lost in January.

welcome to Awesome and Angelmarie

Angel you give me hope that this might actually work, we are TTC #2 aswell.

Good luck! Good BD plan ;)

I'm 7 dpclomid - cd16 and no sign of ovulation. I have a feeling that 50mg isn't going to work this time. I have no evidence for this- just a hunch.

Still no side effects. Hope all you girls are doin well

:hugs:

hi all :hi:

so glad that Foxy started this thread :D thanks!

i'm on my 2nd mth of clomid 100 mg cd 2-6 and currently on cd4.
last cycle i had to take provera as af never came even though i did get a positive opk so not sure what happened there.....hoping this mth goes better

i'm also on 1000mg of metformin & baby aspirin

Hi awesome... I'm on the same boat... First cycle of Clomid (50mg) positive opk CD 17... And now my period is 5 days late and no sign of AF... I keep getting negative pregnancy tests. How long did ur doctor make u wait before the provera. I want to start my new cycle already, my doc is going to up my dose to 100mg... Were u as confused as i am about no AF & BFN? I keep thinking I might b prego & the test didn't pick up... Ugh I hate feeling this hopeful but can't help it . Good luck on this cycle! I'm also on metformin ... & I will b trying soft cups on my next cycle. Baby aspirin??? Will look it up lol Good luck & lots of babydust

last niight i had my last dose of clomid so let the BD commence! Last month I used OPK but was getting dark lines almost everyday, my FS said that is because i have pcos so my hormone imbalances mess with OPK so there goes that idea!

This month hubby and I will BD everyday till at least day 30 so even if i cant pinpoint O surely we cant miss it.

Im really hoping this is our month as this month marks the due date of our angel baby that we lost in January.

Hi foxy... Really? So PCOS messes with the opks? I'm guessing I missed O completely then... Because the day I had my first positive opk, I stopped taking the opks, had sex that day & the day after. I should have had continued with the oPks.. Ugh oh well u live & u learn ... Lol . I don't have a PayPal account but I don't mind sending you the softcups. Message me later so we can go over the details. ;)

Hi awesome... I'm on the same boat... First cycle of Clomid (50mg) positive opk CD 17... And now my period is 5 days late and no sign of AF... I keep getting negative pregnancy tests. How long did ur doctor make u wait before the provera. I want to start my new cycle already, my doc is going to up my dose to 100mg... Were u as confused as i am about no AF & BFN? I keep thinking I might b prego & the test didn't pick up... Ugh I hate feeling this hopeful but can't help it . Good luck on this cycle! I'm also on metformin ... & I will b trying soft cups on my next cycle. Baby aspirin??? Will look it up lol Good luck & lots of babydust
hi baby smile,

yes it was terribly annoying! i got my positive opk on CD16 and nada!
i was prescribed provera after cd40!!! i was just as anxious as you are now to get started on this new cycle.
my doc said baby aspirin is to help implantation.

tonight is my last clomid dose so we're pretty excited to start BD

Foxy, i wasnt aware of false results with the opk, my doc actually recommended that i use them to pinpoint my ovulation day...now i'm thinking that last cycle the positive i got was false :s
i think you have the right BD plan!!! we will most def be doing the same this cycle.

Well going by the clomid ovulation calculator i should O between 8/8 - 13/8 so BD is now in full swing :p At least this month I am getting CD21 progesterone test to check if I have O this month.

Im having weird side effects this month. Im constantly tired, my vision keeps blurring randomly and ive lost interest in food. very strange!

Babysmile I hope you get an answer soon so you can either celebrate or move forward to the next cycle.

On a totally unrelated note i really dont feel like being at work today :p

Took my last clomid today! I figured we'll bd every other day and hopefully we catch the egg this time! Has anyone tried robutussin? Im not sure if i should take it normally like you would if you have a cold, any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->