TTC clomid babies...

Angel she is gorgeous congrats. I'm sorry you went through an ordeal to have her, it sounds somewhat similar. I'd be interested to read your birth story if you write one.

MKS yay for symptoms!! I remember never feeling so happy to feel so horrible in all my life.

Lil miss Ziva is 15 weeks today and is booked in for her second needles next week!

Hi girls! Just checking to see how everyone is doing?

Awesome- how are you doing?

Angel- how's the baby?

I'm doing good, 10 1/2 weeks now and looking good!

thanks so much wanttobemum....how r u doing?

angel ur daughter is absolutely adorable! huge congrats

mks, I'm 9 1/2 weeks, had my first scan at 8 weeks and saw the heartbeat. I've still been exhausted and wow the nausea really kicked in and like you, my appetite is just not what it used to be! I eat because I have to....just enjoying every moment but also counting down the days to no more nausea! :D we're so close to each other mks! I'm even more excited now lol
r u showing as yet?

Awesome that's fantastic!!! So excited for you! So I'm at 11wks 3 days, still don't have much of an appetite. Today the nausea wasn't too bad, my hubby freaked when I told him that so then I freaked out. Thankfully I can listen to the baby's heartbeat at work so I checked myself and heard the heartbeat at 166! I almost enjoy having the nausea, just as a reassurance that things are good. By showing if you mean holy bloatness then yes!!! Major bloating going on, I've embraced it though, I figured its the few times when you can actually enjoy looking bloated! How about you?

How's everyone else doing?? Sending baby dust to all!!

Hey, how is everyone doing?

Mks, how r u and ur bump....u shud b about 19 wks now right?

So far I'm good...I'm just shy of 17 wks and enjoying having my appetite back!!!

Mks hav u bought anything as yet? So far I've just been window shopping...waiting for all the big sales to get everything we need.

cant wait to hear from u ladies :)

Hi girls!!

Awesome I'm doing great! Just hit 20 weeks yesterday, baby is moving all over the place, love feeling our little one! Its the best feeling, waiting for it to get a little stronger so hubby can feel it too! Are you going to find out the sex? We're going to be surprised.

How's everyone else doing? Sending lots of babydust to all!

How are you lovely ladies going? Missy over here just turned 7 months! where has the time gone?!?

Big news for us, we have decided to start trying for #3, We have an appointment with our OB for Dec 21st to get scripts for metformin, clomid and progesterone pessaries (in the event we get our BFP). i am so scared and so excited at the same time.

Hey foxy, that's great news!!!! Ziva is soooooooo adorable....look at that face :)
All the best with trying for #3 :D

mks, how r u doing ??? Kicks must b so strong and nice by now!

I'm doing well....lots and lots of aches in my back and hips but I'm def not complaining. I agree with you mks! Feeling our baby kick is the besssssttt feeling in the world! I love it sooooo much

How is everyone else ?

Foxy- lots of luck!!!! Your daughter is adorable!!!

Awesome I'm doing great! Kicks are so strong and much more often now! I had hip pain a lot esp at night when I would try to sleep but then all of a sudden it stopped. Now I just get back pain if I sit or lay too long. Did you find out what you're having?

Hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->