TTC clomid babies...

oh my!!!! scary but exciting :D

praying that all goes well angel :)

Angel- that's a little scary but exciting! Keep us posted!

Awesome- so glad the femara was good for you. I really didn't have any problems the one month I tried that. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

As for me, so I had the hysteroscopy on June 3, started the opk's late, day 12, not sure why I even bothered since it was so late in the cycle and of course I never got a smiley face. So imagine my surprise when I got a BFP pregnancy test on Thursday!!!!!! I had my blood drawn the next day, looking good so far, hcg was 115, going again on Monday. I'm trying to not get too excited until I know for sure everything is OK. I'm scared to tell anyone! Praying that everything works out this time!

Oh my god, Mks!!!! congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So pleased for you! good luck. Here's to a very happy and healthy nine months!

Keep us updated :hugs:

MKS massive congrats Hun. Sending bucket loads of sticky vibes your way. H&H 9 months xx

Can i join please? I am on my first round of clomid 100mg CD 2-6 and currently 8 dpo, af due this thursday but too scared to test as i barely have any symptoms :cry:

Congrats on the bfp's and :dust: to everyone else.

Welcome, wanttobemum! Don't pay much attention to the symptoms or lack of. Everyone is different. Wishing you all the luck in the world. Hoping your clomid stay is a brief one! :hugs:

Thanks girls! My 2nd hcg came back at 540 so things are looking good so far. We're only telling a few people so far, scared to tell too many people after going thru the miscarriage. Staying positive but also being cautious just in case.

Foxy- how are you? How's the baby? Hope things are going good!

Angel- how are you feeling? Are you all set for the baby?

Wanttobemum- welcome! Hope the clomid works for you! I didn't really have any symptoms either so don't get discouraged!! I tested on Wednesday and it was negative but on Thursday it was positive. Don't lose hope!

Mks - fx'd for a sticky bean, try and stay positive :hugs: thanks I'm so glad to hear someone hasn't had symptoms and got a bfp, I really don't feel anything at all, not even like af is due and normally 2 days before, I know she's coming!

Thanks angelmarie, I hope so too! How are you feeling today?

hey ladies!

Welcome, wanttobemum!

angel how are you...just a little while longer now

mks honey, how r u and the bump :D were you able to test ur thyroid levels?

so i have some great news - i finally got my BFP :happydance: :yipee:
the only hint i had which made me test was that my boobs were still sore 2 days before AF was due....usually the soreness goes away by then
looking back however, I have been more tired than usual
i still cant believe it! i took like a million tests lol
praying that everything goes well [-o<

Awesome that is totally awesome!!! I am soo happy that we have had so many clomid graduates!!

Awesome what dose where you on the cycle you conceived? Did you do anything different this cycle?

Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!

Angel not long to go for you now. I look forward to hearing your birth announcement and seeing piccies.

Sending baby dust to all.

Afm- Ziva is 13 weeks old today! She is so chatty and smiley xx

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/truscully/107842CE-884F-4A89-AA42-A8915314031C-5750-00000383C8B3C33A_zps12afaaf3.jpg

This is my time ever in a forum. I have regular periods, but got my blood work back and my protestergone levels were at a 7. The Dr. wants them >14 so he has me on a 100MG of Clomid. This is my first round in which I start on the 25th-29th. I'm nervous because of all the side effects I've been reading about. Praying this works!

This is my time ever in a forum. I have regular periods, but got my blood work back and my protestergone levels were at a 7. The Dr. wants them >14 so he has me on a 100MG of Clomid. This is my first round in which I start on the 25th-29th. I'm nervous because of all the side effects I've been reading about. Praying this works!

Hi aljones, welcome to our world. My story in a nutshell is I have pcos which for me means irregular period and causes me to not ovulate. I did 3 rounds of clomid 2 @ 50mg and 1 @ 100mg as well at 500mg metformin 3 x a day.

I fell pregnant on my third round of clomid (100mg)

As far as side effects go the only ones I really noticed were hot flushes and restless legs at night.

Sending baby dust your way Hun xx feel free to ask anything you like.

Awesome I'm so happy for you!!!! That's such good news!! Any idea on a due date?

Foxy- she's adorable! Getting big so fast! How's she sleeping for you?

As for me, things are moving along. I'm 7 weeks today, we saw the heartbeat for the first time yesterday! I'm scheduled again for next Thursday and I'm hoping to have one more after that just so I'm passed where I was with the miscarriage. Symptoms seem much more intense this time, praying that's a good sign! I had to go back on the synthroid, endocrinologist said to repeat the levels in 4 weeks but my on doctors at work have been checking them weekly! I know its probably over kill checking so often but I'm so scared that the synthroid will drop my levels too low again. Better to be cautious right??

Welcome to all the new ladies here!

MKS tell me about it time is flying by!!! As far as sleep goes I have another super chilled relaxed baby just like my older daughter, she will happily go to anyone. Even yesterday while I was in for day surgery all the nurses kept coming and stealing her to show her off and she didn't cry once. The only real time she cries or gets stroppy is when she gets hungry. Sh feeds ever 4+hrs daily and then 6-8+hrs over night! In fact she has sttn since 5 weeks!!

It's such an amazing feeling seeing that heart beat on the screen for the first time, it really starts to make it all feel real. But I can understand your concerns and hesitation. To me there is no such thing as being to cautious.

*Miscarriage mentioned* During my previous pregnancy we had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and saw the HB, then I started to bleed so had another scan at 6w6d but only measured 6w1d and the HB had slowed a little. 3 days later I had a massive bleed. I was rushed for a scan the next day and my womb was completely empty :-( the only positive was I didn't need a D&C. The doctors don't know what happened but blood test revealed my progesterone and B12 levels where dangerously low. I got my BFP with Ziva the day before my DD of my angel baby. I was put straight on progesterone pessaries and had been taking high levels of B12 for months and well as my prenatal vitamins. I refused to have my dating scan before 8 weeks as I couldn't stand the thought of seeing that beautiful HB onl to have it ripped away again but as you can see I made it and now have a beautiful 13wk old baby to show for it! So keep the faith, this will be your rainbow baby!!! Pease feel free to ask me anything or pm me if you like xx

thanks so much ladies :D

foxy, your daughter is sooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!! u must be so obsessed with her lol

so far my edd is march 18th....My hcg level at 20 dpo was 7747 which put me at about 5 weeks then, so I should be 6 weeks tomorrow
my first scan is aug 20 and it seems sooooo far away lol

this cycle i actually took femara. I think I was on clomid for too long and my lining was probably too thin. The new doc i was seeing also mentioned that she thought i was clomid resistant. This cycle we were actually scheduled to have a trigger shot and do an iui but i went in on cd 13...a little too late for the day 10 scan and the doc was confused as to whether i was gearing up to ovulate or if i had actually ovulated already because she found that my follicles were too small for cd13 and so she cancelled the iui.

mks, how r you doing? any symptoms as yet?
I still have the sore boobs, slight nausea (today has been the worst so far), exhaustion and peeing ALOT! :happydance:

angel, what's going on with you honey?

Massive congrats awesome!!

Foxy - what a cutie you have there!!

AFM - first round of clomid didnt work but it extend my luteal phase from 10 days to 14 days and so far this cycle i ovulated yesterday, 1 day early on CD16, first time ever! I have had a lot of ovary pain since last night but im hoping its a good sign.....

Awesome- my edd is march 12th! I've had sore boobs since we found out, nausea kicked in right at 6 wks, have no appetite, pretty much forcing myself to eat and then I feel horrible afterwards! And I'm always tired! Symptoms with this pregnancy are much more intense than the last pregnancy so I'm taking it as all good signs! I have one more ultrasound scheduled for friday, I'll be a little over 9 wks.

How are you feeling? August 20th can't get here fast enough for you!!

Awesome - that all sounds so positive, honey! Can't wait to see your scan pics!

It's lovely to see ladies from this thread one by one getting their bfps! Patience pays off :hugs:

Wanttobemum- got everything crossed your turn will come quickly!

Mks- those symptoms sound excellent! Good luck for your ultrasound on Friday. Keep us updated!

AFM- my little lady is here! after a horrific ordeal of a 27 hour labour, no sleep for 48 hours, nil by mouth most of it. By the end I was hallucinating and delirious and drifting in and out of consciousness so was rushed in for an emergency section. Alls well that ends - she is here safely. I'm tired and sore but loving every minute and wouldn't change a second of it.

Amelie Helena Angel Mary born 2 August at 00:12 weighing 7lb 3oz measuring 20" long. :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Angel- congrats!!!! She's beautiful! So happy for you! Such a scary ordeal you went thru! But the end result is def worth it! Hope you start feeling better soon. Enjoy every moment with her!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->