TTC clomid babies...

Awesome thats great!!! Happy bd'ing!!

So I'm on day 33, no sign of AF. I thought a noticed some breast tenderness but I'm not sure. I'm trying to not overthink things! I'm assuming AF would be due by this weekend ,so far I've taken 2 tests, bfn.

Good luck Mks.. :)

AFM we had a scan and saw baby and hb :)

Congrats lilrojo!

So this month i took femara, got my positive opk yesterday on day 17. Keeping my fingers crossed that we get lucky!

Hows everyone doing?

hey mks, what made you change to femara? and how did it compare to clomid?
next cycle I'm starting something called tamoxifen...I dont know too much about it except that it doesnt thin your lining and leave you dry like clomid does. we're also supposed to do an iui as well but I'm not sure if that is still our plan as dh went for a 2nd SA and while his count increased alooottt (yayy) his morphology went down to 2%...so we r waiting to hear from the clinic.

how's everyone else?

Good luck with femara, Mks! I have heard good things about it. :flower:

It's great the count increased, awesome! Sounds like you have a plan too. Fingers crossed :hugs:

Hey awesome!! So femara sounds like tamoxifen, it doesn't thin out the lining. When i was being monitored with the clomid, they advised me that my lining was getting on the thin side and i should switch to the femara. We decided that if nothing happens by july, we're going to do the iui. That's great with the count increase! I got the impression from our docs that theu pay more attention to the count than anything else, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Where are you at in your cycle?

Angel- how are you?? August will be here soon enough!!

I'm good, thank you :flower:

August seems to be approaching at an incredible speed. It's scary! I need to start getting more organised!

Mks- how do you feel about iui? Fingers crossed something happens before July though! :hugs:

Hi ladies, I thought I would pop my head back in to see how you are all progressing and to announce that I had my beautiful little girl Ziva Leeloo on April 23rd.

Sending loads of baby dust to you all xx

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/truscully/44F98384-1568-4855-9BCA-CC44EE88F817-5313-000009E3E487839C_zps60ddc1ca.jpg

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/truscully/C2CF8F21-F953-4EE1-BD9D-9330FD8B8ECF-9259-00000735453E277C_zps03f3a9ee.jpg

Congrats Foxy!! She's adorable! So happy for you!

Hows everyone doing?

I'm on day 28, expecting my period maybe on Monday, have been getting little twinges on my lower right side, nothing else though. I took a test yesterday and it was bfn, but I know its still early. Keeping my fingers crossed we get some good news!

Congrats, Foxy! Shes a little cutie! Love the smile :cloud9:

Good luck, Mks! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

All ok here. I will be 30 weeks on Saturday! Time is flying! I have a 4d scan on Monday! I will hopefully try and post you guys a picture (if you dont mind...?)

:hugs:

I'm out this month : ( having another hysteroscopy to make sure there's no scar tissue from the d&e, hoping everything comes back normal. Trying to stay positive but I have to admit, I'm getting really frustrated and upset. Why does getting pregnant have to be so hard for some but yet others can sneeze and get pregnant. So not fair!

So sorry, Mks :cry:

I understand you feeling frustrated. I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for you.

You deserve your baby so much. I really hope it happens soon..

Chin up. Good luck for your procedure. Keep us updated :hugs:

heyyyy ladies!

foxy u have one cutie on your hands.....huuuuge congrats!!!!

angel, good to see that everything is going well

mks, girrrrrllll I am right there with you with the frustration :cry:

that clinic I went to is so bogus!!! firstly the idiots put me back on clomid...when I asked they said they wanted to do one more round so that they could monitor me before prescribing tamoxifen....so reluctantly I took it....I called them on my cycle day 1 and scheduled my cd12 scan. the doc who did the scan was pleasant but so quick to write me off...felt so rushed. he said I had an 8mm & a 9mm follicle on right ovary and none on left...then he said ok clomid is not working...u r not responding....before I cud say nething his gloves were off and he left tge room. then I c the nurse who told me the same thing and advised that we will not be doing the iui this mth and she gave me the tamoxifen prescription.....I expected them to say come back in a few days and we will see how the follicles are progressing....but nope she was also very matter of fact and we felt rushed.
so needless to say I was jus depressed after the appt. I decided that I knew my body better and that I wouldn't give up on my cycle just yet! Although I was still a little worried esp as I usually get my positive opk on cd 13, 14 & ovulation is usually cd15....but on cd 13 & morning of cd14 only negatives.....but afternoon of cd 14 I got my positive! I wanted to call the clinic tom to see if I could still schedule the iui but dh is totally turned off by them.

so we're just timing it & I'm not optimistic ..... meanwhile my sister just told me that she's pregnant...it's amazing how some couples have it soooooooooo easy and others have both male & female fertility issues!

honestly if it wasnt for dh, I would just give up!

I hope you get good news and there is no scar tissue. I really really hope & pray our time is next!!!!!

Awesome, I hope you're right and we're next! I'm a little nervous about tomorrow but at least I know if there is scar tissue they'll take care of it right away. With my luck there probably is, nothing is ever easy for us, always something! So I think our plan is, this month we're not going to do anything special but just try on our own, next cycle we'll do the femara unmonitored and if nothing has happened the following cycle we'll do the iui.
I can't believe your docs are being so bogus! That sucks! Keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month!! Staying positive for you! Is there any other docs you can see where you're at? I don't understand why he would say you weren't responding if there were 2 follicles, wouldn't that mean uiu did respond with clomid?? I think you're right on not giving up this cycle!
I have to agree, at times I feel like just giving up but then dh reassures me and reminds me that our time will come and when it does, it'll be amazing!

Thanks, awesome :hugs:

That clinic sounds dreadful! It's such a rocky road. I hope that you're not finding your sister being pregnant too tough. I wouldn't know how to feel! I guess you'll swing between being very pleased for her then angry and frustrated its not you. Only natural. Keep your chin up and hopefully you will get your bfp soon so there will be cute little cousin playmates on the way!

Good luck!!! :flower:

Mks- sounds like you've got a good plan. Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow. Hope all goes well and is straight forward. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sending you girls lots of baby :dust:

Hi, ladies! I am new to the forum...and happy to be here! I am currently on CD8...had my first follie scan today showing 4x10mm follies, 2 on each side. Took 100mg clomid CD3-7 and going back for another follie scan on Wednesday to check progress. Fingers crossed that they're growing! Good luck to all!

Welcome MrsNorcal!

angelmarie how r u coming along? just about 1 more month :D

mks, how r u doing girl? where are you in your cycle?

so i had my visit with the new clinic and got femara...so far it's been soooooo much better in terms of the dryness! THANK GOD
other than that everything else is the same. I tink my response is the same - i had two follicles on cd 13 and i'm not getting my positive opks (i'm cd 16 today). the clinic cancelled our iui as they like to start monitoring from cd 10 but we were out of the country and the doctor was a little confused for my cd 13 scan because she said she found they were too small for me to be getting positive opks (i had done a test at the clinic and it was positive). Anyway so we're just timing intercourse and hoping for a miracle

Yay for the femara. Really hope that things work out on the new meds. Don't forget to keep us updated. :hugs:

I'm doing ok. Thank you. I'm thinking that she might be making an early appearance as I had some regular contractions yesterday, I THINK I lost some of my waters and I lost some of my plug today! eek! I'm not ready yet! :dohh:

Good look, honey! got my fingers crossed! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->