TTC- could it be!?!? please help!

Lelandsmommy

Reaction score
Okay, so we have been TTC for two months now. The first month we had sex whenever we desired until after I ovulated and landed no luck in a BFP. Sooo this month I ovulated on the 10th. I know this bc the days right before I started having the watery, slippery CM and then on the 10th when I went to take a bath that morning it was just gushing slippery CM, sorry TMI! But it was A LOT!! We had sex everyday leading up to O and then twice on the day of. But this month I went all out haha literally holding my legs up in the air for 20 minutes afterwards and all! So I started noting any and all symptoms from the day of ovulation until now-8dpo.. I guess the question is do you really think I'm pregnant this time or is it in my head? I stay on these sites reading until my eyes cross and im drooling from sleep deprivation. I may or may not be slightly addicted. Also, sorry it's a little long! 😁

1dpo- nothing
2dpo- non stop yawning all day long! Burping all day long. And yes I had plenty of sleep the night before and felt well rested until about 9 that morning. And I don't have acid reflux issues.

3dpo- needle pricks in the center area of uterus, still yawning, and a small instance of nausea that afternoon.
4dpo-same as day before minus the needle pricks
5dpo-mild pressure in lower stomach. Just a dull weird feeling
6dpo-same as day before, not as tired today
7dpo-I could eat a cow! Usually if I eat breakfast I skip lunch. Well hunni that day I woke up and felt like my stomach was about to eat my backbone so I stopped on the way to work and got breakfast. By 10 I was snackin on chips and then lunch rolled around and I was stuffing my face again.. Oh and seconds at supper.. I was embarrassed at how much I ate that day!
8dpo-still starving all throughout the day. Only now nausea is accompanying the hunger. I took a test and of course it was negative. But when I got home the nausea I had early had nothing on what hit me a little while ago. Almost wanted to dry heave or stick my finger down my throat..

I haven't been charting my BBT but I have been feeling hotter than usual throughout the day. I figured it wouldn't do any good to start charting this late but definitely feel like I have fever through the day.
AF is suppose to arrive on the 24th so I'm tryin to hold off another test until then.. She's never missed a beat and with my first son I knew right away I was pregnant bc of missed period. I had no other symptoms leading up to my BFP with my previous pregnancy.

All sounds promising! Fingers and toes crossed for you :)

Fx for you!! I'm 11 dpo myself and having several symptoms. Hope we both get good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->