TTC Diary

pinkcrystal

Reaction score
Im Crystal age 25 will be 26 soon April 10th, Married to “The love of my life”.

On the 19th of Jan 2013 would be my 5th month being married. As this would be my fourth cycle TTC.

Jan 13 2013 . CD 24: Feeling tired and a bit moody don’t know why. But extremely curious and scared!

I have been having baby fever ever since I got married, don’t know why. I thought I wanted to postpond the whole baby thing, but on the contrary I want BABY! I have been goin on and off to my DR for the past 3 months. But finally this month I have been having steady appointments with her.

On CD9 I went to her DEC 29th 2012 as She gave me a Vaginal UltraSound as she was silent and said “Have you taken any pregnancy enhancements?” and of course I didn’t, so I said “No, Why?” the doctor told me that I had three eggs growing in both ovaries, one my right and two on my left. The one on my right was sized “13” and the two on my left were “9 & 8”. She told me to hold off on intercourse till the next visit
(btw we had fun the next morning ;) ) which was on CD 12 Tuesday Jan 1st 2013. As she also Gave me a vaginal Ultrasound she notices that my right ovary had no egg but a fainted line that tells her the egg has left the building, as she checked my left ovary and found that both eggs are still growing and they were (14 & 10) so she told me to go ahead and start intercourse and hopefully we can get the first egg fertilized! And that our next appointment was on CD 14 which was Thursday, Jan 3rd 2013. Starting on CD 10 my CM was very watery and ended on CD 15. So I went again to the doctor on CD 14 for her to confirm that the eggs are still growing, and YES ITS CONFIRMED! Two eggs on my left are now (18 & 15) so as she was very shocked because both eggs can leave the ovaries but only if they are 24 hours apart. But double ovulation in my case did happen. So Im just crossing my fingers and hoping that this month we did it.
]
CD 25, Jan 14th 2013: don’t really feel any symptoms other than bloating and a little kinda fainting poking sense on the left side of my stomache and some heart burn here and there and so very moody as well. But maybe the moodiness is part of my daily routine now that I literally stay at home every day. I just feel so down like I ahave no purpose in life. I think I need this baby more than wanting it. I really do hope that my period doesn’t come tomorrow!

CD26, Jan 15th 2013: So Im expecting my period any time now and so far nothing but I checked my cervix and its low. Took a HPT and unfortunatly BFN! Last month I was 8 days late for God knows what reason, but I was on a lot of anti-biotics and anti-flamatory for my Root Canal so maybe that’s why. I took no medications this month though so we’ll see.

CD27, Jan 16th 2013: So annoyed cause I feel like my body is decieving me again. A late period with minor symptoms but there I go out at night with my friends when a weird feeling in my belly happened like electric shock in my lower left abdominal. Which was weird.

CD28, Jan 17th 2013: again another missed period. But today is just weird for my I feel exausted like all I want to do is sleep. So I tried another HPT there is a fainted line but my eyes can decieve me.
CD29 Jan 18th 2013: Today after waking up at 11:30am I felt like I needed an immediate nap at 3 pm. Also when I had intercourse I felt some sort of pressure on my uterus.

CD30 Jan 19th 2013: Ok still no period and just wishfull thinking. But again the shocking senses are back around my belly button and downwards and now my boobs are unbareably sore.

CD31 Jan 20th 2013: No AF but Im so very moody still and severe headaches and minor hot flashes still the boobs hurt

hope this is the month for you !! sounds like it could be.! my DH and I will be trying for our first in feb. So excited.. im 25 - 26 in feb. one year anniversary also in feb ! hoping to continue the celebrations with a BFP!!.. keep me posted. new to this site.

good luck

CD 32 I woke up this morning feeling tired and excited cause Im gonna test again in a few .. its funny I remember dreaming of two pregnancy tests both positive and telling a few people I was pregos
but symptom of the day: sore boobs and burning nipple sensation OMG thats a new one and they do that when im cold and they harden, i looked it up and its a sign of pregnancy usually happenes at 3 to 4 weeks pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->