TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Ooo you never know...what dpo are you? When will you test?

Mod your experience sounds horrible. Promising that clomid worked for you in the past. Clomid is my next step too.

It's definitely possible, Breakingdawn. Those are all good signs, especially since you had similar symptoms with your previous pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you!

GI_Jane: Good luck on Clomid if that's your next step. Hope it works for you. Sounds like it has helped others.

Mod: Thanks so much for the kind wishes. IVF does seem very daunting. Unfortunately, I live in Indiana, so it doesn't require infertility insurance, so everything will be out of pocket (or in our case borrowing it and paying back). So that's so intimidating to pay that much and not even potentially have a child at the end of it. We are also very open to adoption and have considered that path. While it can be a similar cost, we might be more guaranteed a child. But that path seems so daunting as well. Plus, right now, I'm just mad at everything. Mad at myself for not trying to get pregnant sooner when I might have had a better shot, mad I didn't get checked out sooner, and mad at the doctor for potentially helping to give me worse scar tissue by going in my good side. I've heard if you want to adopt you need to have fully grieved the possibility of not having your own children and I don't think I've done that, so I don't think it would be fair to do that path yet. For now, I feel mad enough at myself that I'm trying to fix everything as much as I can and for me that's likely IVF. But who knows what the future holds.

Breakingdawn you never know! I remember a stuffy nose being my first symptom with my daughter too. I hope this means good things for you.

Bronte I'm sorry. It must be so frustrating. I think all of us that have issues conceiving are mad at ourselves for not trying sooner. But unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about that at this point and we need to move forward, even if it does mean paying back a small fortune without any promise of a positive outcome. Do what you gotta do, right?

GI Jane I was surprised it worked first try for me. It was a couple extra appointments but it was cool to see how many eggs I was going to release (even though I was told none lol)

Mod19: so very true. Nothing to do but move on. But it is comforting in some way to know that I'm not the only one that's gotten incredibly mad at myself. We shouldn't take it out on ourselves, but it's hard not too. However, I feel like I'm in a great place right now and making positive steps toward the future and very excited for what it holds!

I have no idea what dpo I am. I was trying so hard to not worry about it! I wasn't even going to test unless I was late. Lol! I am maybe around 6-7 DPO at most? But this is when symptoms started for me last time. It's probably my body playing tricks on me which is not fair since I wasn't thinking about it at all! But first I started getting headaches... Then my nose, then my back, and after my dream this morning I was like "ok this is quite enough!" :haha:

Breakingdawn - good luck. It's so hard not to look at every little symptom, especially when you are trying your hardest not to read into everything. Hang in there. Sounds like you are getting closer to when you can test. Yay!

I'm just going to pass the time and not worry about it. I'll wait until I'm a day late before I test if I have no AF symptoms. I hate wasting tests and of course being disappointed.

No idea what dpo I am. Lol. 8? 9? Have all the usual AF symptoms though. Cramping off and on, a good bit of back pain, sore bbs and moody. Fairy survey AF is on the way but I may test on Tuesday for fun if nothing is here. Technically it's due Wednesday.

Heyou I usually test for fun a day or so before af is due...you know...just in case :). Plus the tests are just 88 cents at Walmart so why not?

It is so hard because AF symptoms are so similar to early pregnancy ones. It would be much simpler if they weren't :) But I've still got my fingers crossed for you that it's a lucky cycle!!

I always tested early too like a bad girl. It's so hard to resist.

I found 20 Wondfo pregnancy tests on amazin for 11.99 so I think I will get those. :) Those are the same tests I used with #1 and #2 and they picked up a BFP at just 9 DPO. But I really would like to hold out until Tuesday, if possible!

Stay strong then if you want to hold out. I've used the Wondfo ones too and they seem to work fine and are super cheap!

If anything I'll do it Tuesday but I'll see if I can wait this time!

Ya'll I feel terrible!! :nope: Headache again and it feels like AF is coming at ANY second even though it is still 5 days away! Why!? :growlmad:

Ugh... this cycle is NOT going to be pleasant.. if it is coming.:grr:

I'm so sorry Breakingdawn. Hang in there. I just started AF but it's my first since my HSG test so I've been having lots of pain as well. Sometimes being a woman sucks. But if it's still early those could all be good signs for you.

AF shouldn't be here until Wednesday. But I know AF symptoms can be 1 or even 2 weeks before. Hopefully it is not too awful. Goodness. When I was on the pill I had NO symptoms. I miss that, lol!

I never used to have af symptoms until a few hours before she arrived...now since having dd I get them a few days before, so needless to say I can prepare myself. Stupid af

I'm somewhere around 11 DPO? I'm extremely dizzy and nauseous. I'm chalking this up to a possible stomach bug coming because I just think it's too early for any hcg to be bothering me. I'm considering testing tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning. AF is due Wednesday.

Ok I may be out? I don't know? Like I said, around 11 DPO, I went to the bathroom and noticed an odd brownish stuff in underwear and then when I went to the bathroom. It was a fairly light color. I know implantation generally can occur 6-12 DPO so that means I am still in that window. I hope AF is not starting this early though! She is not due until Wednesday!! :( It definitely was an odd color and after wiping multiple times, it was gone. Sorry for the TMI, I guess if it comes back I will know it is likely normal AF spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->