• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Hmmm...not sure. I hope it's not AF though. About a year and a half ago I started spotting before periods. It was so frustrating because I kept thinking it was implantation bleeding. I read a ton about it around that time. I think it's more common before now. However, it is definitely still a possibility. So try not to lose hope yet.

I really hope it is not AF 3 days early because that will totally throw me off cycle and I will need to order some stupid ovulation tests for next round. What a bummer. I may still pick up a cheap test at the store and if it goes away, test Tuesday morning. I just hate wasting a test, even an 88 cent one!

You guys I am freaking out. I know you are not suppose to go back and check a test after 10 minutes but I did, now I see something!????

Ahhh test again! Test again! First thing tomorrow am!

This does have some color to it.

Attachments

• test3-27.jpg
    test3-27.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10
Definitely test first thing in the morning. I wouldn't trust anything after too long. But it is promising. Good luck!!

For added torture my friend messed with the lighting on my nasty evap photo. Hey, I can pretend worst case! :haha:

Attachments

• 12921024_1590313714620007_2095988504_n.jpg
    12921024_1590313714620007_2095988504_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
Sorry Breakingdawn. Hang in there. It often takes one tubers awhile longer to get the BFP so try not to get discouraged at all.

Oh I'm fine! I lucked out with #2! She was conceived the following month after my ectopic and tube removal! My ectopic surgery was 9/3/11 and I got a BFP on 10/30/11!

I know that's crazy you had a positive that quickly the last time. She was meant to be!

So a little off topic. For the first time ever I tried temping this month...then dd started teething...BAD! Well that completely went out the window. Poor baby doesn't sleep so therefore we don't sleep. She still sleeps between us (no judgement please-it's easier for when she wakes up twice a night...and I get separation anxiety lol) and kicks and moves and cries. My poor little baby :( Dh and I have been completely dead this week, and it's only Tuesday! Oh week please end!

Mod19, that is no fun. :( And there is no judgement here. At least not in my thread. ;) Teething is hard. I did do the temping thing one month when we were TTC #2, hated it. I had zero patience for charting all of that so I stopped. I am going to buy some ovulation strips from amazon though. I used those consistently with #2 and they were very helpful in determining when ovulation was so we weren't just blindly trying and I actually knew for sure what DPO I was. I did not even check this past month so who knows if I even did ovulate! It will be nice to not be in the dark next month. :)

I'm using opks as well. But everyone kept pushing the temping on me. The hell with it. Much easier to pee on a stick than worry about how much sleep you get before you take your temp at the same time every morning. I tried. Didn't really want to but figured I'd give it a go. Oh well.

Honestly I found temping to be more stressful than anything and it seriously took any fun left out of TTC. Lol. I think opks are more than enough and temping just really gets your hopes up. So many factors can affect temps in the morning. It's just not worth it for me. I'd love for you to stick around and keep me updated here! AF is definitely here for me. I am not going to complain because that's a fairly normal cycle for me having just stopped the pill! I know some women can wait a whole month or two before getting their regular periods back after stopping birth control!

Well then I'm glad she's here for you! It's always nice to be able to know where you're at and what to expect. And btw, I've also had evaporation lines on those walmart tests. Definitely need to look at them within the 10 minute window! (Says the lady who stares at them for 2 days before throwing them away lol)

I'm on CD13 and the opks aren't even starting to get darker, there's hardly a test line at all! I mean, there's a slight difference from 7 days ago till today, but not by much. We'll see what happens though. Weather I'll O in the next few days, not o at all, or O late like I normally do only time will tell. If I do O on CD18 or later I'm going to use progesterone cream to lengthen my lp. I've used it before and it actually moved it from a 10 day lp to a 14/15 day lp in 2 cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->