TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

I have had betas 15dpo was 141 17dpo was 367. I'm currently 18DPO. With my ectopic I had brown discharge at 22dpo but no betas previous to that. Little nervous and will have a scan sometime next week

Breaking that's awesome news baby looks great xx

Alright ladies, I need a bit of advice.

Yesterday I had pain near my ovary while we were shopping and it was a dull strong ache/pressure cramping. I had to go home and take a hot shower to get my body to stop hurting. Later that night we BD'ed and later found out I bled a bit. I have no idea if it was "ovulation spotting" or something else but been cramping randomly now in the cold and have had to use my heat pad. Thoughts? I'm suppose to be O'ing this weekend but we were thinking cause of the MC I might be a bit late but know I don't know what to think!

Robo123 your betas look great. My first beta was 67... then went to 147 now I'm 9 weeks.

At 6 weeks ...30 days post my O my betas were 43,000!!

Canadianmoose I always get severe O pain just how u described. Did you OPK?

Canadianmoose I always get severe O pain just how u described. Did you OPK?

No unfortunately, and the Hubby refused to BD anymore after that. Even though I said I was fine there was no pain and that it was normal. I think it's cause he found out it would be a "Potent Ovulation." We read up on it and I told him about what I found and no he doesn't want to do anything and is keeping his distance from me.

Thankful for this thread! I had an ectopic turned abdominal in 2013, my tube was fixed thankfully. I got my daughter a few months later. She is 2 now. Anyways today I'm a few days late for period no cramping or anything... There was some pink when I wiped earlier but that is all I've had. Hpts are all negative. Think it could be another ectopic? With mine I got positive tests but did anyone get negative tests?? I can't figure out what is going on.

No unfortunately, and the Hubby refused to BD anymore after that. Even though I said I was fine there was no pain and that it was normal. I think it's cause he found out it would be a "Potent Ovulation." We read up on it and I told him about what I found and no he doesn't want to do anything and is keeping his distance from me.

I've not heard of 'potent ovulation' before but surely that would be a good thing if you are TTC? Is your OH not fully on board, or put off by TTC talk?

Nazz, I just replied to your post in another thread but didn't answer about whether anyone had a negative test. I didn't test at all with my ectopic because I had a full, heavy AF when I expected it so assumed I was out. I had no other pain or bleeding until 2 weeks later when I was expecting to O but instead my ovary ruptured from the ectopic. When I was at hospital they tested and my hcg was in the thousands, but I don't know how quickly it rose so when a HPT would've been positive.

We talked it out and he was more worried about my health and safety, to him blood while doing something like that means something wrong. It took him a good talk and some searching webMD for him to know it's normal and it wouldn't do any harm.

I was suppose to have my AF today and right in the early afternoon I had bit of blood and spotting so I thought she came. But it's now cleared off and I have no cramps or blood or anything. I all have is emotional fits of crying and irritation. I have no idea what's going on with me right now...

Canadian, the month I got my BFP I had a little bleed on 14dpo which went away. Tested + 15dpo am. Previous months it was typical for me to have spotting 11/12dpo then start AF 13dpo.

Bleeding is common in pregnancy around the time AF is due. Fingers crossed this is what your bleed was, and not pre-AF spotting. It doesn't sound like pre-AF spotting is usual for you?

Canadian, the month I got my BFP I had a little bleed on 14dpo which went away. Tested + 15dpo am. Previous months it was typical for me to have spotting 11/12dpo then start AF 13dpo.

Bleeding is common in pregnancy around the time AF is due. Fingers crossed this is what your bleed was, and not pre-AF spotting. It doesn't sound like pre-AF spotting is usual for you?

well it can be but usually in like a 4-12 hour window it starts up and it's ALWAYS strong the first two days. it's almost 2 days past when it started and it's no where near like a regular or "mild" period.
I have no fupping clue what's going on.

well it can be but usually in like a 4-12 hour window it starts up and it's ALWAYS strong the first two days. it's almost 2 days past when it started and it's no where near like a regular or "mild" period.
I have no fupping clue what's going on.

Have you tested? x

Was going to test Saturday but she finally showed after a few days of spoting. It's now almost over and I can try again for this month. Hoping for a Christmas BFP, that would be a wonderful gift for me at least.

Hi ladies.. just popping in to say hello and that I hope everyone is doing well. I'm close to 11 weeks now and did a ton of blood work on Tuesday including the harmony DNA test to rule out any potential genetic problems. This test will also reveal baby's gender which is exciting. I should have all the results next week.

Breaking that's awesome! I'm excited for the news. Are you guys leaning a particular way?

I've always been wrong about my gender guesses lol. I've had one dream and it was girl. Usually my dreams end up being opposite so we will see.

Breaking have you gotten your results back yet? Is everything looking good?

Hey there.. we did get the results back. Today I have my NT scan also. Everything came back low risk for genetic issues on the harmony test. I'll post a photo later today of my girls finding out they were having a sibling annnnnd the gender. :)

Ooh, can't wait to find out the gender. So excited. I've been so busy and haven't had much time to post on here but I'm gearing up for another IVF round in January. Starting probably early January because I'm doing a different protocol and will down-regulate before I take stimulation meds this time.

Anyway I'm excited. How are you Mod? Hope all the new ladies that have joined are doing well too. I need to catch up on your stories.

Hey girls, been busy BDing and dealing with the snow I haven't had a chance to get on. But I think I'm in the TWW now if I haven't O'ed late. Not having much hope for it even though we BDed pretty much every day, but with my track record I'm just gonna expect it didn't happen and just enjoy whatever time I have to NTNP now. Also, spent all morning shoveling snow and stressed something down in that area, so I have the feeling is I had it I lost it. I think for the next few cycles I'm not going to try and just enjoy the BDing whenever we feel like it. Hope you all get your BFPs for Christmas and enjoy the festivities and holidays.

Does anyone else find it really hard to believe that subsequent pregnancies post ectopic will go well?

As well as post ectopic I am trying to get an underactive thyroid controlled - and I think the combination makes me frel very pessimistic about ttc being a good idea.

And that's aside from the usual bad bedtime induced doubts, which I imagine are normal?

CanadianMoose - good luck in the TWW.

Justme - absolutely!!! I'm 7 years past my ectopic personally so I would actually be shocked if I can get pregnant at all. But after almost any loss, it's extremely challenging to be optimistic and everyone of my friends on here that have gotten pregnant again have really struggled the entire pregnancy with it. Pregnancies will never be the same, I'm afraid.

So sorry you are feeling this way too. It truly does suck. I really hope you can get your thyroid under control. That should help a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->