TTC end of 2015 - anyone else?

sophiedaphne

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Fiance and I are getting married in October and are hoping to TTC right after :happydance: He will be in school full-time, but we're both approaching 30 and don't want to put it off anymore.

We just moved into a new place that has enough room for a baby, so we're super excited!

Anyone else in the same boat and waiting until the end of this year to TTC?

Sophie

Hi everyone!
Fiance and I are getting married in October and are hoping to TTC right after :happydance: He will be in school full-time, but we're both approaching 30 and don't want to put it off anymore.

We just moved into a new place that has enough room for a baby, so we're super excited!

Sophie

Im in a similar boat, just a bit sooner for things
In the next 8 weeks Im moving into mine and OHs first house together, getting married and starting TTC! very exciting times :) :)

Hi everyone!

Sophie

Im in a similar boat, just a bit sooner for things
In the next 8 weeks Im moving into mine and OHs first house together, getting married and starting TTC! very exciting times :) :)

So exciting! Congrats :)
We will have almost completely paid off my student loans by the end of the year and will have no other debt (which is why we have been waiting to get married/start a family). We finally have a working budget that leaves us with enough at the end of the month to save for both a baby and for my DH to be in school... I switched my shifts to nights so we can tag-team parent, so we definitely have a workable plan.

Now we just have to agree on names we like! LOL!

Hi everyone!

Sophie

Hi Sophie! We're sort of waiting for the end of the year/ beginning of 2016. We're waiting to move into a new home before trying for #1. We've set our date provisionally for January because we're pretty hopeful it'll all be finished by then...

We've been married 3 years and i feel like we've put it off a bit long now. Hubby has come around to the idea and is actually looking forward to it i think but we can't really start until we're all moved in and settled!

Happy waiting xxxx

Can I join we are hoping to try end of year. Put it off for so long and we are finally in a position were we feel financially secure. Will have no debt by then and able to save for maternity leave. I know we could postpone to save more but keep thinking if don't just take a chance soon it will never happen and we are both in our 30s! I cannot wait to come off BCP and track cycles.

Yes, I was just in the July TTC group but now a big family vacation came up. I can't be more than 4 months pregnant for it, and that's when I usually stop throwing up, so we're now waiting until November to start TTC.

i want to be.. waiting for hubby to get a better paying job first :)
if ll goes according to my plan we will stop using protection in the fall

Eek, exciting stuff! We're planning to start TTC after our holiday in September, or maybe even while we're away. Xx

Me! But literally at the END of the year. Late December for me! Excited to meet some ladies with the same timeline on here!

Think we will be end of year too, need some time to do work on our house and save some money for maternity leave!

I believe we will start trying again by fall, I hope by October. We started trying for #2 this last December, I became pregnant in February and lost baby at 7 weeks (my first miscarriage) I had a d&c last week.
I have taken it as a sign, that our baby #2 was just not ready for us yet. I'm going to spend the summer with my 19 month old and try to lose some weight. I'm diabetic and have a history of high blood pressure. I hope everything works out, I really don't want a big age gap.
Happy waiting to everyone

Funny how some days you just feel like you cant wait anymore then other days its fine! Hate hormones! Just cant wait to stop BCP

Hi amy what age gap are you thinking of? I think 3 or 4 years is nice personally but everyone is different. I dint thi k I could afford 2 in childcare but think my mum would help out with that anyway she's already offered. How is it with one baby for you? Life changes much?

We just decided the other day that in December we will start trying for baby #2 :) That way our daughter will be 3 when baby comes and will go off to FREE full day JK by the time baby #2 goes to daycare - it will also give me a chance to get healthier before another pregnancy

Hi all :)

We had our baby boy in October 2014 (he's 6 months now!) and we were originally planned to try early 2016 for a second but things have changed and now we are going to try September onwards!

We're getting married in the summer and also moving to a completely new area with no friends or family around eeeeek!

Can't wait to start the TTC journey with you all :)

I was hoping for a 2 year age gap, but I guess it wasn't meant to work out that way. I don't want that big of an age gap. My sister and I are 5 years apart and we weren't close until we got older. Same with my OH, He has a 4 year gap between his older and younger brother and they were never close. I want my kids to have a close friendship as they grow together and I think age plays a part in that. If my plans go as planned, they will be almost 3 years apart.
Now that I have healed physically and some what mentally, I think losing my baby is what lite a fire under my butt. I am overweight and diabetic, no matter what I do I haven't been able to lose weight, then over the winter I gained more weight. To fit in my time line, to lose weight before I try for baby again, I need to do something drastic. I decided to eliminate all wheat, grain, and sugar from my diet. I'm on day 6 and already have positive benefits and have barely had to take insulin. I'm excited to see what happens in a month, in 2 months.
Has having my son changed life much?
It has changed my life, drastically, and all in positive ways.

I know what you mean me and my brother were so close growing up and still now as there is only a year between us but I still got on with older siblings too I guess it depends on personalities too

I know what you mean me and my brother were so close growing up and still now as there is only a year between us but I still got on with older siblings too I guess it depends on personalities too

That's definitely a factor as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"