TTC end of 2015 - anyone else?

There's 5 years between my brother and I and i can't remnebe the last time we spoke. Maybe a few words when j went home to visit my mum? However, there is 4 years between my OH and his brother and they are best friends. He will be his best Man at our wedding and they went out together on Wednesday. It's a pickle
Trying to figure out when to plan he next. I did always want my children close ish together though

Oh this wait is so hard! I need encouragement I just want to try now but know OH wouldn't move date...men!

Current plan is to start trying September/October time. DD will be 2 at the end of October so I hope that will be a nice age gap. It will also mean DD will get free childcare once I go back to work after maternity leave. Oh, and DD has told me she only wants a sister. No pressure then! Lol.

I have an 11 year age gap between me and my brother, and we get on really well. But I think personality has a lot more to do with it than the age gap itself.

My son turns two in September, I'm hoping to start trying then as well. I am currently working on losing 30lbs, which ever comes first, then I will try. I've lost 9lbs in 2 weeks, at this rate, my timeline looks good! Maybe I can start trying sooner

It looks like it'll be the end of next year for us too. I need to lose this chunk of weight before I'll even consider ttc again :dohh:

It looks like it'll be the end of next year for us too. I need to lose this chunk of weight before I'll even consider ttc again :dohh:

I've completely eliminated wheat, grain, sugar and processed foods. By the fourth day I slept better, mood was better and I didn't feel I needed to snack. Day 15 and I'm down 11lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->