Ttc feeling clueless???

babymummalove

Reaction score
I was talking the pill last month and went the week with no pill instead of taking the white one. That week my partner and i decided we wanted to try for our third. We had sex twice that week and then every second day from the week after. Im clueless as when i should get my period as to when i should take a test to see whats going on. As much as i remember my period stopped maybe 1.5 - 2 weeks before the 18/12/13. So should my period be due about now or past it?
The week of stopping the pill has me confused as to when my period is due???

:shrug:

Have you tried a pregnancy test? Maybe you got lucky straight away? I did after coming off the pill last time we ttc. Your fertility jumps a little straight after coming off apparently.

It's hard to be sure when your period will come. I would say a month after the last bleed is most likely though.

Good luck :)

nope, i havn't tried a test yet. i didnt want to get my hopes up and have a negative and then realize that i may have done it to early :nope:

i was the same i just stopped taking my pill and then didnt know where i stood with it, as we decided to try ... My advice would be just wait and see, i was abit concerned when mine would come but i felt ovulation cramps and had my AF just over a month later after stopping pill, my AF came on a dif day to normal. Hormones take a while to regulate after stopping BC,If it takes a while to return go to your Doctors, but Im sure if you relax and forget about it it will come :)
Or maybe you already are Pregnant...take a test! Goodluck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->