TTC for - 12month+ Join here :P we have our 1st bfp!!!

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
Babyhopes2010 :bfp: after 2yrs ttc :wohoo: MC 26/1/11 :cry: :bfp: 5/3/2011 :wohoo:
MrsHowley81
Floofymad
ETanny
BabyBear85
slb80
Saybrey
Hope_12
Shamrock21
Stillhoping22
hope4bump :bfp:
Lexx7
needshelp:bfp:
Diva2010
Lisa40
xxxemsxxx:bfp:
queenslavera
Giftmum
BradPittwife
Wifey29
Sara79
Kittycat82
Aster :bfp::bfp: 25/12/2010
Lookingtobe
Want a Baby
girlnboots
Gingerroxi
trying 2 cope
Court
susan36
Browning :bfp:
NDH:bfp:

I came off my pill in 2007 and we kind of NTNP until last November so we have been Actively trying for 13 months now but wanting to have a baby for 2 and half years but hubby had SA done last Friday and I'm having my bloods done on the 29th. I never thought in a million years it would take so long, but I know our time will come even if it is with a little help :) So you are not alone hun xx

Hey babyhopes.
I'll join. Been trying 14 months now. x

I will join too... I have been TTC for nearly 20 months!

hey girlies ill add ur names and how long ttc :)
its nice to know im not alone......people who havent been ttc long have no idea how much it hurts or people ttc 2 not saying ladies not welcome but i think it cuts that bit deeper if u think you can never be a mum :( xxx

I came off my pill in 2007 and we kind of NTNP until last November so we have been Actively trying for 13 months now but wanting to have a baby for 2 and half years but hubby had SA done last Friday and I'm having my bloods done on the 29th. I never thought in a million years it would take so long, but I know our time will come even if it is with a little help :) So you are not alone hun xx

im going bloods and hunny doing SA next month which is one step forward x

Great! Good Luck, at least we really are in the same boat be nice to be able to share it with another women who is doing it all, my hubby is fantastic but it's not the same as talking to a girl about it as well x

Hi can I join you, I came off the pill in spring 2008, we were more ntnp but still timed bd as I have regular cycles and know when i o. We are now into our 7th cycle ttc with opk and temping all of which confirms I o when I thought I did. I have just had bloods done, all seems fine there, we are waiting for my df to get his SA kit through the post, I am guessing that will all happen early new year.

I hope this new year brings us all some good luck and our long awaited bfp.

I'm at 18 months now- I'd say we are NTNP too. Hey how frustrating is it to see someone post that they have been ttc for 3 months and think it's never going to happen!! Ha! Although I remember being the same!! Oh yea and when we first started trying I read that on average it takes 6 months and I was like 'that's ages!!' If only it would only take me another 6 months from now, I'd be happy!!lol!!xx

:hi: everyone.........
and to think i was worried about getting preggo b4 :haha: i thought u had unprotected sex and boom u were pregnant haha if only :blush:

:hi: everyone.........
and to think i was worried about getting preggo b4 :haha: i thought u had unprotected sex and boom u were pregnant haha if only :blush:

Yeah exactly! :haha: The month before we started ttc, I was saying 'no, we've gotta use contraception, what if we get pregnant now, it's not the right time'!

If only I knew it would take this long.............:dohh:

:wave:

hi guys, we've been 'at it' :haha: for just on 12 months now :sad2:

hope we all get our :bfp: v v soon

xx

Hi girls, can I join too? :hugs:

Me and Dh have been trying for #1 for 15 months now, :witch: got me today :cry: so we are planning to go to the doctors in the new year to see if we can get tested to see if anythings wrong.

:dust: to everyone, we have all been waiting too long for our :bfp:'s already, fx'ed we all get them soon. xx

Hi ladies, been trying 2 years now ttc #1, the first without medical assistance. I had my IUI today.

Hi ladies,
I fit into this thread i have been ttc #1 for 13 months after a lost last year.
Dont really know the cause yet but on Clomid.
Baby dust to us!

Hi ladies,
I fit into this thread i have been ttc #1 for 13 months after a lost last year.
Dont really know the cause yet but on Clomid.
Baby dust to us!

ur welcome here hun:hugs: hopefully we will get our bfps soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"