TTC for - 12month+ Join here :P we have our 1st bfp!!!

How long were u trying? It's been 16 cycles with nothing. Getting to the stage I'd almost rather have mc than nothing. It must be horrendous, I'm just so worried I can't get pregnant. All tests ok though.

How long were u trying? It's been 16 cycles with nothing. Getting to the stage I'd almost rather have mc than nothing. It must be horrendous, I'm just so worried I can't get pregnant. All tests ok though.

u wouldnt rather have a MC and never say that hun,its was worst thing ever happened to me.i was ttc 24 months then mc in jan then feel preg in feb x

Well that's hope for all of us. I hope u understand what I meant. Just hard to keep hope when nothing happens over and over again. I really felt for u. And I'm very excited for u.

i completly understand! Cos ill never forget what it feels like when everyone is around u pregnant and all u want is a baby.It made me feel awful id cry and cry and get sooo angry and hate myself :( x :hugs: it will happen hun altho at the momment ur feeling hopeless xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->