TTC for - 12month+ Join here :P we have our 1st bfp!!!

Hello everyone i have been trying on and off since Oct 2009:nope:. And today i am 13 DPO no sign of Af. I did a test and i got a BFP:haha:. The ine was very faint but it was definetly a line :happydance:.I don't know if its my mind playing games with me or if am actually pregnant. Good luck everyone TTC io hope u get your BFP soon xx Never lose hope

thanks ladies.. its so nice to talk to others who feel the same as me..

oh has agreed to go get tested to see if hes got a low count incase thats why it takes us awhile to concieve and i went to my friend who is a herbal doctor and getting me different medicins which she thinks will help, plus ive ordered a fertility kit thing its meant to be great to telling when ovulation is since ive got such irregular cycles im sure it will help.

lisa i hope you get your bfp and you wont need testing :hugs:

Hello ladies-I havent been on here too much so sorry but hope you all ok. I am on second day of clomid now. Feeling a little tired/dizzy (all in my head?!) but otherwise ok. Had a bad weekend and been quite down-maybe realisation of starting 'treatment' as it were....However, I am trying to change my attitude round and kind of see it as a new chapter-what else can we do? At the very least I am hoping that the tracking gives us mre confirmation that things are doing what they should. Congrats Browning-that does give us hope! x

called doc receptionist said all tests come back fine then said oh actually yeh there all fine except hormone ones ull have to try book appointment friday morning for the evening :shock: why could she tell me over the phone?:cry:

so havent got rubella,std,uti,anything wrong with liver kidney thyriod ect.........
so its all my fsh,progestrone,lh,cd21 tests :( oh he told me i could ring up so why does he need to see me :cry: oh hes gonna say im all broken isnt he :(

Awwww hunny, it might not be as bad as you think and at least if there is something then they can start treating you, it's gotta be better than... 'There's nothing wrong so there's nothing we can do'

and I'm sure your oh will be v supportive no matter what it is.

Really hope you get some answers Friday
xxx

:hugs: babyhopes, I hope you can get an appointment on Friday and find out the results and get some answers. I know its hard not too think the worse but hopefully it will be something that can be easily fixed and will help you get that BFP soon. xx

Congrat Browing - always great to see someone trying for so long finally get there BFP, gives me hope, hope you have a H and H 9 months.

Kittycat- hope the clomid helps you get that BFP and that the side effects go soon.

omg omg is this bfp!!!! it came up instantly got a line on predictor to.hmmmm maybe evap :( just got excited for a second :haha:
the pic makes it look crap lol but its pink and very much there!!
https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8057/dscn1361a.jpg

I can see a v faint line, I really hope this is the start of your BFP.

Keep us updated. xxxx

I'm reposting this that I just put on another thread, as I'm tool emotional to go through it all again.

I think I'm already out for a Feb
sitting here bawling cause DH just copped out. I told him we had to BD tonight and tomorrow. Didn't tell him that it's cause I'm in my fertile window, cause it's "too much pressure" for him, just that I'm going away for 3 days tomorrow. Anyway he came to bed and snuggled ke and said "I choose tomorrow". So then I said it wasn't a choice it was both. And then he told me he's not a sperm factory and stop stressing about having a baby, it will happen blah blah blah. Same old arguement. He thinks the only reason I want sex is to make a baby. I don't know how to make him get it - obviously that's part of it or I wouldn't be here lol - but I enjoy sex just as sex too, or else it would only happen when I'm fertile, and I've told him that too. But I can't compartmentalise. I can't just forget that I want a baby so bad it hurts.
So no BD tonight, and I just know he'll cop out tomorrow too cause I have to leave by 7:50 and he's seldom out of bed the , even when he has to leave for work at 8...
So I'm going away tol Saturday, haven't BDd since Monday, and I'm Oing on Friday or Saturday....

Somehow for ke those s don't hurt so bad when I know we actually had a shot. It's like, we did what we could and it's no longer in our control, but knowing we didn't do enough just kills me. It's another wasted month...

Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll surprise me, but I won't hold my breath. Every other day is all I ask. Is that too much to ask?
Story of my life. This is why in 2 1/2 years I don't even know how long we've actually been TTC, cause it's really only 4 months where I can think he actually put in an honest effort and we BDd more than once in my fertile period.

Babyhopes I really hope you have your Bfp, that would be great and would give us all some much needed hope. Good Luck and test again in the morning and let us know how you get on :) xx

Oh by the way!!!

IM PREGNANT!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::happydance::happydance::happydance:OMG V FAINT LINE ON FRER BUT LINE ON EVERY TEST ILL TESTS AGAIN TOMMOROW AND POST EVEN HUBBY CAN SEE IT!!!:cry::cry:i just hope its not another chemical!!

:yipee: :yipee:

ssooooooo pleased for you hun really hope its a sticky bean :dust: to you

xxxx

the pics are in journal they are darker in real life :)
tell me wat u think honest x

i see something on the ic when i tilt the screen, so there must be something there for it to appear on an electronic device! its quite close to the test line if i'm looking in the right place??

the other one I can't but i am also really crap at seeing lines when others have seen them andd they turn out to be preggo lol.

If you can see them at home, that would be proof enough for me hun.

best of luck and a h&h 9 months :dance:

xxx

i see something on the ic when i tilt the screen, so there must be something there for it to appear on an electronic device! its quite close to the test line if i'm looking in the right place??

the other one I can't but i am also really crap at seeing lines when others have seen them andd they turn out to be preggo lol.

If you can see them at home, that would be proof enough for me hun.

best of luck and a h&h 9 months :dance:

xxx
dh can see them.the ic is 10mui and quite dark but cant switch flash off to so line is lot lightier xxx to be honest im in denile and think its evap but even dh says that aint evap lol and my mate popped around and said is that bfn no she said and screamed lol

:yipee: :yipee:

i know what you mean about the denial, especially as you have been trying for so long... just take each day as it comes & i really hope this is your sticky :bfp: it will give the rest of us 12months + ttc'ers some hope.

:kiss:

xxx

Woo hoo babyhopes:happydance::happydance::happydance: I really hope this is it for you, can't wait to see tomorrow tes

lots of sticky :dust: to you. xxx

:hugs: NDH, sorry to hear your problems with getting OH to dtd, I hope you managed to talk him round, ttc is hard enough for all of us without the added worry of that, can you seduce him without him knowing that it's your fertile time, and then seduce him again the next day or explain how hard it is for you as well and how much it upsets you everytime the witch shows.

Hope you manage to work it out and catch that eggy, good luck. xxx

superdrug test darker(still took it out the case even tho didnt have to lol :haha:,frer crappy v v faint line,ic much darker.
temps are up :)
im 14po they should be getting darker quicker then this :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"