TTC for - 12month+ Join here :P we have our 1st bfp!!!

Woweeee Babyhopes, that is just fantastic news for you. Congratulations you did it :)

hey babyhopes just wondering if your getting any cramps? its just i keep getting cramps.. esp if me and oh bd i was just wondering if you getting this with pregnancy and if its a good sign?

my symptoms 10dpo were slight hip pain,cramps
12dpo bad cramps.13dpo milder cramps
14dpo(today) waves of nausea and minor cramps x
oh and snot like cm lol
ur chart says ur preggo :shock: have u tested x

I'm afraid the :witch: got me today, at least she was 2 days early so I found out before the weekend was over lol... I have a :wine: in hand & a jar of nutella in the other :rofl:

xx

my symptoms 10dpo were slight hip pain,cramps
12dpo bad cramps.13dpo milder cramps
14dpo(today) waves of nausea and minor cramps x
oh and snot like cm lol
ur chart says ur preggo :shock: have u tested x

Congratulations and H and H 9 months!!!

Congrats babyhopes!
DH did BD Thursday morning before I left for the weekend, and I Od Saturday evening, but didn't get home til midnight and I was too exhausted to even try to seduce DH. And it's almost 11pm now, so not going to happen today either :'(
I don't think I have much chance this month, which at least means I should be able to hold off testing every day for a week before AF is due.

Congrats babyhopes!
DH did BD Thursday morning before I left for the weekend, and I Od Saturday evening, but didn't get home til midnight and I was too exhausted to even try to seduce DH. And it's almost 11pm now, so not going to happen today either :'(
I don't think I have much chance this month, which at least means I should be able to hold off testing every day for a week before AF is due.

hun i dtd 3-4days b4 ov as dh had flu so u can get ur bfp :) xxx

Thank you hun, you have no idea how much hope you gave me. 25th month now that I've been waiting for my :bfp: (well longer, but 6 months DH and I weren't even on the same continent, but I still spent half the time hoping I was pregnant anyway by some miracle lol)

If this isn't it, going to the doctor for sure. DH is finally in agreement.

Congrats babyhopes!

hun i dtd 3-4days b4 ov as dh had flu so u can get ur bfp :) xxx

this gave me hope as well!! my DH works out of town from monday-thurdsay...i should ovulate tomorrow or tuesday so we are trying tonight (sunday) and was fearful that was not going to be enough! I'm going to use soft cups and pre seed this time around and see if that helps! congrats on your bfp!!

Can i be added to this list too i got my BFP 18/1/11 Good luck everyone TTC and everyone expecting hope you have a successful pregnancy xx

Can i be added to this list too i got my BFP 18/1/11 Good luck everyone TTC and everyone expecting hope you have a successful pregnancy xx

Congrats! how long were you TTC? Do anything special this month that you think may have helped?

Congrats! how long were you TTC? Do anything special this month that you think may have helped?

Hello Needshelp Thank you very much. I hope you get your :bfp: soon:hugs:. The only thing that i did this month differently is that i use a clearblue OPK for the first time. I bought it around the time i thought i would be ovulating and the first day i tested i got a :) face (positive OV). That day me and my OH had :sex::sex::sex: all night :happydance:. And then we continue to have sex the whole week:blush: lol. I wish i did use OPK at the start of my TTC journey. That's the only thing i did different. Take care :hugs: x

Hey baby hopes, u got preggers again fantastically quick, congrats. U been having any treatment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->