TTC for 3 years

Candy_Crush

Reaction score
Hi, my DH and I have been TTC for 3 years with no luck. But now we are very confused. I have had a regular 30 day cycle and today (27 days). I had my last period on July 10th. 4 days before ovulation we started having sex everyday. We did this for a duration of 9 days. I have started a weird light bleeding today. Very pink on the pad but a bright red when wiping. Sorry TMI. Until this bleeding I have never had a early or late period. I have had lots of nausea, dizziness, fatigue and peeing ALOT, along with those I have had metallic taste in mouth, watery discharge( no smell or itch) and my right breast very tender. Can this be a possible pregnancy or is this just overreaction? Someone please send some advice. Hoping this is it. Thank you :kiss:

I would say ur pregnant nd it was implantation bleeding. Take a test

Good luck Xx

It does sounds like implantation bleeding, fingers crossed for you!!!

It does sounds like implantation bleeding, fingers crossed for you!!!

Thank you all. Today it is still bleeding but not heavily. Woke up with the most awful metallic taste this morning!! My gut feeling says I am but when should I take a test??? GL all!!!:happydance:

well, AF is technically due on Friday right? if you got an FRER, it may show up now, but I'd wait till Saturday and take an FRER then! just to be sure - you dont want the disappointment of a bfn when you may very well be pregnant!

i really hope this is it for you! good luck!

Ok so I'm now pretty sure it's my AF. :( It's really light pink on the pad but its really wet and bright blood only the first wipe. then there is some clotty sticky gooey stuff on the pad and I'm assuming that's not normal. Sorry for TMI. If anyone has any idea pls let me know I'm going crazy

Some of the first signs sounded like implantation. Stay strong and have to wait it out.

Have you looked into foods that help implantation? Do you take folic acid etc?

Yeah sometimes it seems a bit sketchy. Lots of good reads about pineapple/walnuts. Also evening primrose oil but to be taken at specific times for benefits. Worth a read I suppose. Good luck on your journey.

With the taste in ur mouth I would say u r pregnant. I had IB for 2 weeks on my last BFP nd it's not uncommon for women to bleed in the 1st trimester.

was it a consistent bleed? mine is starting day 3 but very light in colour and flow. sometimes its bright red though so im very confused. :/

i wouldnt worry about the bleeding. if it isnt like a normal AF bleed, you may still be pregnant. I didnt have bleeding in my first tri at the beginning (besides ib) but i had a LOT of bleeding at 11 weeks - i thought i was miscarrying, but they couldnt explain it and i had a perfectly healthy baby :) my husbands biological mother also said she had normal periods (but lighter) throughout the first tri. so it can happen to some of us! try not to worry too much, and wait as long as you can to test! at least till the day after AF is due.
good luck :)

thanks.. i had a blood earlier today but BFN :( still convinced i am though. this is not a regular period and the metallic taste is haunting me lol.

Same cycle as you woohoo!

AF was due today and hasn't showed!
Do you think I ovulated on 24th or 26th?

July 10th Cycle began
July 24th Postive OPK ( Had sex that morning before test)
July 25th, Had sex VERY late at night (took Opk it was just a hair lighter)
July 26th, Ovulation Cramps off and on for 6hrs and discharge
July 27th, Opk was NEG
July 28th, Opk showed no LH

August 4th, I woke up with metallic taste also randoming got a
positive opk, after days of negative's following ovulation.

Breast became sore yesterday August 6th
(Normally are sore for a week before AF)

No other symptoms, no cramps.

When I check to see if cervix was closed
its watery and sticky in my V but cervix is
closed.

Going to take ClearBlue +/- in morning, I did this morning but accidently peed all over it and it made weird lines everywhere lol.

My sister in-law is 8 weeks, she had one spot of blood two days after period but that was implantation!

Same cycle as you woohoo!

AF was due today and hasn't showed!
Do you think I ovulated on 24th or 26th?

July 10th Cycle began
July 24th Postive OPK ( Had sex that morning before test)
July 25th, Had sex VERY late at night (took Opk it was just a hair lighter)
July 26th, Ovulation Cramps off and on for 6hrs and discharge
July 27th, Opk was NEG
July 28th, Opk showed no LH

August 4th, I woke up with metallic taste also randoming got a
positive opk, after days of negative's following ovulation.

Breast became sore yesterday August 6th
(Normally are sore for a week before AF)

No other symptoms, no cramps.

When I check to see if cervix was closed
its watery and sticky in my V but cervix is
closed.

Going to take ClearBlue +/- in morning, I did this morning but accidently peed all over it and it made weird lines everywhere lol.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->