TTC for 5 months now?

misskaitie

Reaction score
Well, Hey!! I'm new here, so I hope this is in the right spot.
Anyway, I'm gonna get right to my story!!
Me and DH have been trying to have a baby for 5 months with no luck! :( There's been two months we both swore I was. Now we're on our 6th month. AF is due in 4 or 5 days :wacko: and I think I've been having some positive pregnancy symptoms, it could just be all in my head though. Here's what I've had...

-A little bit of nausea. Mostly at night. I would get sick to my stomach and gag, but not actually throw up.. This started about 4 days ago.. It could be too soon to feel sick, I don't know?
-VERY oily skin. Not sure if this is a symptom or not. But for the past two days my skin has been really oily!! When I wipe it off it's back within an hour.
-A little bit of cramping, nothing too bad.
-I've been EXTREMELY gassy constantly for the past 3 days!
-Greasier than normal hair, AGAIN this may or may not be a pregnancy symptom, I don't know. Everyone is different!
-Yesterday I got a little car sick.. That never happens!!
-"Uncomfortable" feeling in my stomach.
-I've been tired no matter how much sleep I get.
-Breaking out like crazy!!! I know this could DEFINITELY be a sign AF is coming.
-Usually my bb's hurt 2 weeks before I start, this month they didn't and now it's 5 days till, and they still haven't gotten sore!
-Now... Here's the last one!!! BIG NASTY VERY VISIBLE VEINS on my bb's. Just noticed them today as I was wearing a low cut shirt. My boobs look huge too. They don't hurt though. Veins are just really noticeable, and ugly. Almost made me change shirts!!! :growlmad: The veins are still there now. But if it means baby, then I'm okay with it!! Haha

So, could this be my month?
What were your symptoms??

i had most of the same symptoms and swore up and down i was. everything says no:growlmad:. fx'd for you!

the first time i was pregnant -- i didnt have any real symptoms. i had some weird spotting after what i thought was my period. I just *knew*.

Thanks! I hope this is our month! But if it's not that's okay. It'll happen when it's supposed to. I just feel like I am, but I am aware that your body can play tricks on you, especially since I think about it ALL the time.

yeah, its kinda creepy. I seriously had *every* symptom out there. I've POAS'd so many times i swear i see a line (but its not really there). i told OH that dec is gonna be my month. OR ELSE! :)

i had most of the same symptoms and swore up and down i was. everything says no:growlmad:. fx'd for you!

the first time i was pregnant -- i didnt have any real symptoms. i had some weird spotting after what i thought was my period. I just *knew*.

Same here, we were ntnp, went for a walk, nearly fainted (never happens) and i said to hubby i need to do a pregnancy test and boom, faintest line ever but still :bfp:. That was the day :witch: was due. I just knew. Very weird feeling!!

Soooo hard not to symptom spot. Have my fingers x'd it's your month!!xxx

We have been ttc for 2 years now so I fully understand the symptom spotting thing but like a previous poster said, the month I got my BFP I didn't have very many symptoms at all. I knew I was pregnant when realised I was having to go to the toilet all the time! I then tested and got a faint BFP which then got darker from then on.

I have 'new' symptoms every month which convince me I am pregnant but I'm not.

I hope this is your month and you get your BFP soon but symptoms can't be relied upon.

I was exactly the same, the only symptom I had was having to get up to wee about 3 times a night but didn't really think much of it!

I think I'm just making myself have symptoms because I want it so bad. But it's hard to fake veiny bb's!! But a few minutes ago I looked in the mirror to see if they were still as bad as yesterday - YEP!! But today around my nipples are very dark and veiny looks like my nipple is bruised!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->