TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Good luck Sandoval and snowflake! I hope this is both your month!

AFM, STILL no AF! I never tested this weekend and if she doesn't show today, then I will test tomorrow morning. If it is positive then I can suprise DH at night for V-Day. I had a dream last night that I got a BFP, and DH cried lol.

But, my temps are finally dropping...so guess I just have the wait and see.

any updates lulu?

Well, still no AF! And my temp went up again today (so annoying). So I am finally going to test again tonight. I will let you guys know!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone!!!

Am I too late to join? Hi ladies! I've been trying 8 months, and I am currently 7dpo, so fingers crossed this is finally the tww that gets me a bfp!!

I noticed you have PCOS. I do too. Do you temp at all? For the first 6 cycles I only used OPK's and always got a positive. Well this past cycle, I used OPK's and temped. I got positive OPK's again, but my temp never indicated Ovulation. OPK's don't actually tell if you are ovulating. Didn't know if you knew that! Just wanted to be helpful!

Thanks! I still have light cramps that come and go. It would be weird if I got my positive on the month I didn't feel like I ovulated.....

OH lulu you should totally test!! Your temp raise today is looking good!

Welcome Katherine Grey!!

Lula, can't wait to hear! test, test.....no peer pressure of anything :)

Anyone else have anything good going on?

Good luck Lulu - it sounds promising.

I should ovulate at the weekend so fingers crossed!

Hi Ladies, Can I join too, we have been trying for 8 months now also and getting a bit stressed with it all!

My last period started on 10th Jan I had what I think was IB on the 27th & 28th Jan, my periods are all over the place though my last cycle was 23 days, I haven't started this month yet and done a few tests all bfn :( not sure what to think? Surely if i was preggo i would have had a BFP by now?

Good luck to you all for your BFP's

Nic xx

This is my first time posting in awhile. Can I join?

Me and DH have been trying for 6 months now. Kept getting my hopes up every single month during the tww only to to have all my suspected 'symptoms' crashed by AF. This month I stopped using opks cuz I think it was making me more stressed so I have no idea when I ovulated.

Now officially 5 days late. Haven't tested yet and trying to wait until I'm 7 days late as have had a couple of late periods (2 or 3 days) and drove myself crazy with loads of BFNs. Really hoping this could be the month . . .:winkwink:

Hi Ladies, Can I join too, we have been trying for 8 months now also and getting a bit stressed with it all!

My last period started on 10th Jan I had what I think was IB on the 27th & 28th Jan, my periods are all over the place though my last cycle was 23 days, I haven't started this month yet and done a few tests all bfn :( not sure what to think? Surely if i was preggo i would have had a BFP by now?

Good luck to you all for your BFP's

Nic xx

Waiting is so frustrating and stressful. Do you know when you ovulated? Maybe wait a few days and test again. Best of luck to you and hope you get a BFP!

Hi mads, I think it was around the 20th Jan not too sure as I don't temp or anything just go by cm, i think i would drive myself crazier if i did temp and opk's. I used to have regular periods until about a year ago and doc already sent me for a scan to see everything was ok because I have become so irregular! Everything came back normal!! :)

Sounds good for you this month!! You def have more will power than me lol fingers x'd for your BFP,

Does anyone know how late can you get a bfp after ovulating??

Nic xx

Welcome new ladies! Yes the TWW is very frustrating. I have been dealing with mine for over two weeks now!

Update: I tested last night and another BFN :(

My temps are still up. So who knows when AF will show.

It seems like the three week wait is quickly becoming the worst. It's like AF gets a kick out of messing with our heads. Never knew trying for a baby would be this emotional. Fingers crossed that we all get lucky this month. :hugs:

Hi and welcome to all the new ladies! I see you are all coping with the tww as well as I am :rofl:!

Lulu - temp is still up? I really hope this is your :bfp:!!!

Lulu if temp is still up its looking good!!

got results of ultrasound and all is clear so if something was wrong would it show up on that??

Lulu if temp is still up its looking good!!

got results of ultrasound and all is clear so if something was wrong would it show up on that??

Not necessarily. For me, my ultrasound was normal, but my blood work showed PCOS. Also, it can be vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->