TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

no, I don't think I have PCOS and I did O this cycle, my first round but it was kind of late, CD 20 or 21 I think? So we will see? I also forgot the most important and worst side effect for me, ugghhhhh weight gain. I am only about 5'4 and started at 115 pounds, I weighed in this morning at 120 and have been hovering there for about 3 weeks..... I am guessing Clomid,there is really no other reason for it? I hope you don't get that one :) 5 pounds might not seems like that much but on me at 5'4 I can hardly button my pants now.....I ask my doctor, he said probably water/clomid but it should go down. Well, it hasn't....there better be a baby in there or the weight part really sucks!

Alot of people say that it dries up their CM, it didn't mine at all! I felt like I might have actually had more? We got some preseed for me hubby to do his SA, but we never had to use it for BDing..... I'm glad I think it could get messy ;)

Ah, I hope I don't get the weight gain either! But my weight fluctuates throughout the year anyways. I am about 5'6" and fluctuate between 118-130 throughout the year. Your weight gain could have been caused by stress too. I think that is what mine has to do with.

But I am glad you did ovulate! I hope it leads to a BFP!

I think I might give preseed a try. Maybe I will try it on a non fertile day just in case it does dry up my CM. Thanks for the info!

Did they allow your DH to do the SA at home? My DH has no problem getting a SA done, but he wants to do it at home....

Hey been TTC almos 2 years now! 8 DPO right now, praying for a baby due on Halloween!!!
I also have PCOS have lost 25 pounds so far.

Sorry to hear that Lulu :hugs:
Hope clomid works well for you, I've heard great things about it. That's really bad that insurance companies don't cover for fertility treatment! I suppose that's where we're fortunate having the NHS over here, even if people do moan about it all the time. Hope af is gone quickly and you can move on to the next step xx

Thanks. I am pretty fortunate that my insurance cover 50% of infertility treatments. But there is no coverage at all for IVF if I ever needed one.

Lulu - Hopefully it won't need to come to IVF anyways. I think you will do just fine :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are well today! I don't have many symptoms this tww - just a niggly sore back, swollen bbs and slight heartburn. Hmph, not feeling hopeful...

On another note... I was reading through some other threads today (one in particular on bfp announcements) and some women are so MEAN to one another!!! I can't understand it! So grateful for all you lovely girls x

sandoval- Me too! I feel like you all are family! :)

Lula, my hubby had to go in to do it. He said that it wasn't bad at all! I have heard of them letting you do it at home though, maybe yours will get to?

Our insurnace covers anything infertility related 100% through 15,000 over a lifetime, if it goes above that we are on our own 100%. I hope we don't have to use all of that! I hope we don't have to use any of it :)

Lulu - Hopefully it won't need to come to IVF anyways. I think you will do just fine :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are well today! I don't have many symptoms this tww - just a niggly sore back, swollen bbs and slight heartburn. Hmph, not feeling hopeful...

On another note... I was reading through some other threads today (one in particular on bfp announcements) and some women are so MEAN to one another!!! I can't understand it! So grateful for all you lovely girls x

I am proud to say I have never encountered anyone on this thread that wasn't 100% kind and helpful. I guess we are all truly classy ladies :coolio:

The last thing you should want is bad karma when your TTC!

I am proud to say I have never encountered anyone on this thread that wasn't 100% kind and helpful. I guess we are all truly classy ladies :coolio:

The last thing you should want is bad karma when your TTC!
Definitely! It's stressful enough!! x

Hi ladies! Can I join you?

We are nearing towards the end of our 7th cycle, I am 9dpo today. I am super regular and predictable, we have used presseed for 3 cycles now, so I really don't know what is taking so long! I am finding as I go on this site that everyone I talked to in wtt and then ttc is now pregnant and I'm still not, so it is nice to vent to some who are in the same boat. I think the 6 month mark was the hardest (so far anyways). My collegue left today for maternity leave so there is another reminder.. and yes seeing pregnant ppl everywhere and family and friends keep asking if we're pregnant yet and we have to keep saying no... I think the worst is seeing how much DH wants it and then having to tell him that yet again it hasn't worked.

You all seem really nice, hopefully we all get our bfps really soon! :dust:

trgirl, welcome! We are glad to have you join us but I am sorry that you have to be here :( it is hard! My DH and I have been trying for 8 months and it gets very frustrating. I know what you mean about maternity leave and coworkers- one of my girl friends from work just had her little boy 5 weeks ago and is not coming back. She only lives about 30 mins from me and I want so badly to be able to have her expierence!!! Keep your head up, fx'd we ALL get our BFP VERY SOON!!! If not, we will be here for each other for sure!

Everyone - I agree about this thread! The other threads, there is just too much going on and a lot of "I just started trying!!!" and then 2 weeks later, "I just got a BFP!!!". :dohh:

Now that we have all been trying for a little bit, we know all of the basics so we can skip all of that crap! lol.

I am in my tenth month of TTC and have been feeling really down lately when I came across this site :) makes me feel a bit better just hearing other people who understand how hard this can all be :) AF is supposed to show up this weekend if it comes and I have come to dread finding out because I get so sad.... I am 24 live in Northern CA ..oh and I come from a family where almost all the women think about babies and end up pregnant lol

Welcome to the new girls! Could not agree more Lulu, a lot of the other threads have girls who are just starting out then their bfp comes right along. Fair play to them but it definitely makes you think, "am I the only one who is taking a while?!"

That said, I hope this is a lucky thread and I can change the name to - trying for 6+ months but joined this thread and got my :bfp:!!

Hello ladies! Well you can add one BFP to that list! I woke up this a.m. and tood 4 tests, all BFP! Super excited, totally in shock!!! It can and will happen ladies!!!! BABY DUST and fingers crossed! Love you all, it WILL HAPPEN, I just know it!!!

Congrast Dalismom!! That is great news!

I tested yesterday and got a bfn, but I know it was too early... probably test again in a few days.

Congrats Dali!! Wonderful news! Spread some of that baby dust our way!! Any symptoms leading up to your BFP?

I'm testing on Wednesday my fingers are super crossed. My lower back is hurting like it does right before AF - which is odd for me to have this early. Really hoping its a good sign.

Snowflake- I didn't have any symptoms really? I had some cramping last week but it went away in just a few days then nothing..... I did dream last night that I got my BFP, sure enough this morning, there it was! LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST to you!!!!

Congrats Dalismom!!!!! H&H 9 months!!!

That is 2 BFP's for this thread so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back