TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Hi, everyone! I am on my 7th cycle of ttc now. So ready to move up and on to first tri as soon as possible please!!![-o<

Hello! I am also on the 7th cycle. Welcome and I hope you get your BFP soon!

Ok ladies, I don't think I ovulated this cycle :cry:

I got a positive OPK, but I had barely any CM (definitely no EWCM) and my temps never spiked, and I never got ovulation pain. I have cramps for the past week, but no twinges in my ovaries....Maye this whole time my OPK's were detecting LH, but no egg was actually being dropped.....:nope:

I will still be testing around February 8th though, as according to my OPK, I "ovulated" Friday. So I am "3DPO".

When is everyone else testing???

Thanks, Lulu & hi timeforababy! I hope it is "Lucky 7" for all three of us!

I am also wondering if I really Ov'd this month because my temps did not rise the way they normally do to confirm it and my temps have been really strange almost up and down every single day. So, I have no clue what is going on...:wacko:

I am dealing with the exact same thing. My temp never spiked after a positive OPK, and my chart looks like a W, with an upside W right next to it! Can you post your chart?

I am not on FF, just using the BBT chart from Countdown to PG but I will try to post it.

Trying to debate whether to test on Feb 3rd at 10DPO or Feb 5th at 12DPO...can't deal with seeing bfns.

Attachments

• mybbtchart.jpg
    mybbtchart.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
For some reason I am unable to enlarge the picture. But from what I can see, it looks like your temp has been somewhat rising since ovulation.

Here is my chart. It is my first month temping so I hope I am not doing anything wrong!

https://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/LULU1986_photo/untitled-2.png

I have been temping for the past 6 cycles and usually the rise after O is steady up and not a up & down zig-zag pattern. I don't know that much about temping but from your chart it looks like FF is saying you O'd on the 27th? Normally, I think you are supposed to have 3 days of rising temps after O, but that dip you had today looks like a large dip (do you temp at the same time every morn?). Normally, the deep dips can possibly be implantation which would be pretty rare for 3DPO (but it does happen - I was just reading about someone who had a super earlier 3DPO implantation). According to your chart you should be 3DPO, even though your ticker says 2DPO.

Arghhh! It is so confusing! Maybe someone can give us more info about both our charts. I am really hoping we both O'd because we did both get the positive OPKs this month. The waiting game continues...

Yeah, the reason FF said I O'd on the 27th was because I had a positive OPK the day before. But, the line was only as dark as the control line. Ugh. I don't know either! This gets so confusing. All I know is that my chart looks like two letter "W's" lol. I wish it would be implantation! Doesn't that usually take 6+ days though?

And yes, the ticker is wrong. For some reason it always saiys one less day then it really is. I am 3DPO. I am probably going to test at 10DPO and everyday until AF comes lol. One week to go!

But since the OPK was negative on the 28th, it is very possible that you did O on the 27th.

I found this link with successful bbt charts that can be used for comparison:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

have a horrible feeling AF is on the way :cry:

Aw I am sorry. But they say PMS and pregnancy symptoms are very similar so you never know! Definitely don't count yourself out until that :witch: arrives.

:dust:

i hope your right!just want to know now xx:hugs:
https://davf.daisypath.com/TY9K.png:

But since the OPK was negative on the 28th, it is very possible that you did O on the 27th.

I found this link with successful bbt charts that can be used for comparison:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

Wow awesome, thanks! Now I am going to be staring at these the rest of the afternoon! HAHAHA

Me, too! I was looking at some and not all of them have the "perfect" pattern, so you never know, we may still have a chance!

Yes, definitely!

Sending lots of baby dust our way!!!!!

After staring at my chart, do you think it is possible I O'd on CD13? And then maybe that temp dip is at 6DPO? Maybe the positive result wasn't really positive on CD15 and I missed my surge back on CD12. Just wondering because I had a spike in my temp then...

Ok, I need to stop obsessing with my chart! Maybe I should stop temping! lol

It is possible...:-k but didn't you get a negative OPK on that day? I have heard of some people getting two LH surges during different times in the cycle but you also have to consider when you had EWCM because that is usually a strong indicator of when you are O'ing or about to O.

Also, how long is your luteal phase? If you know that, then it is a little easier to estimate when you O. It would be nice if you did O on the 13th bc at least you BD that day and would be further ahead in your tww, but it is really hard to say for sure.

The crazy, confusing world of ttc that we are in, huh!!!! :wacko:

Honestly, I don't think I had EWCM this cycle. I don't really check it anyways, I only go off of what I see after I go to the bathroom (TMI sorry!). But I don't even recall having any this cycle. Ugh, so maybe I am leaning towards an anovulatory cycle. Who knows!

I did get a negative OPK that day, but I tested around 6 at night, so I could have always missed my surge if it was late at night the night before.

My LP is 14 days, so I guess I will find out when AF arrives! And if she doesn't, I guess I may never know! lol.

Let's just hope that the reason our charts are so crazy is because it is our month for a BFP!!!

Well I'm in my 9th month of ttc I think lol it feels like its been so long hoping for a little one xtra soon umm I'm on cd 8
Welcome! Well, you're not alone... I'm really feeling like it's dragging now. This is cycle 6 for us. Are you doing anything different this month? :hugs:

Nope just going to be mur relaxed and not worry about my two week wait we've given ourselves till the end of thid year if nothing happens we will look into getting help

Hi there, it appears I might be a little late on this chat, but count me in. Im in my 8th month of TTC.

It seems that every month is harder and harder on the nerves as all I seem to get is :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->