TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

hi guys i did a FRER friday night and very faint pink line and has been getting darker since did a digi yesterday and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks.im so scared it will be like the last time and cant let myself get excited xx

Hi girls,

I had my HSG Friday and all is clear! The test went well and I had hardly any cramping, which I am quite thankful for. DH and I go for our follow up to the RE on Tuesday, and seeing how his SA results were less than average, we are likey headed towards IUI. How is everyone else doing?

Snowflakes - I hope you enjoy your vacation! Lots of stress-free baby making!

Sandoval - Hope things are going ok. Good for you in making the decision to see help now rather than wait. Things will fall into place soon.

Countrygirl - I say you still have a chance. I have had a "late" positive OPK and when that happens my period shows later than expected. Its like the entire cycle shifts. Lots of luck to you this round!

New wifey - 7dpo is much too early to be testing! Stay patient and positive. :)

So Glad everything went well with HSG!!! I was the same way with no cramping. Did they tell you to BD that night?

hi guys i did a FRER friday night and very faint pink line and has been getting darker since did a digi yesterday and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks.im so scared it will be like the last time and cant let myself get excited xx

Congrats new wifey!!!! This one will be a sticky lil bean. I got my pos. OPK last week and this weekend I've had sore nipples and started crying for no reason when DH was joking around. I'm not an emotional person.

Awesome news New Wifey! Congrats girl. So happy for you!!

Hooray for HSG Katikins. Hope your BFP is right around the corner!

Well, I'm pretty bummed. Searched through my medical records (had to get them to bring to RE/FS) and noticed that my lining was too thin last month at only 4.6mm - needs to be 8mm. So even if an egg fertilizes there is nothing for it to stick to to implant. I am sure it is the Clomid doing it. Just stinks bc I have my Progesterone under control but now I have another issue. It just doesn't end. I swear my body hates me.

thanks guys heading to doc now ive so many questions i want to ask im having slight cramping so that worries me to be honest

Since you're worried definitely call the doc, but from what I've read cramping is completely normal.

Congrats new wifey!!!! This one will be a sticky lil bean. I got my pos. OPK last week and this weekend I've had sore nipples and started crying for no reason when DH was joking around. I'm not an emotional person.

Fingers crossed for you!!

Congratulations new wifey! Fxd for you that it is a sticky one.

Me and my DH have doc appt next week to find out about having more tests and hopefully get plan. Babydust to all!

Hi! Can I join? DH and I have been trying what seems like forever. This is cycle #8. I had one chemical pregnancy the first month we tried and since then, nothing. :(

I have an RE appointment next month and I am desperately hoping they don't just send me away with nothing.

Katikins - That's great news you got the all clear!

New Wifey - Congratulations!!! So happy for you! FX for a sticky bean. H&H 9 months to you.

cntrygrl - when are you testing??

snowflakes - sorry hun :( it sucks when you sort one thing and then something else comes along. What did the docs say about it?

flou - GL with your docs appointment!

Welcome OperationBbyO :) Sorry to hear about your chemical :( GL with your RE appointment next month.

AFM - sat around waiting to O. Hoping it will be in the next few days...I hate all the waiting!

I'm not going to test until I'm really late, Mrs. B. So probably after the 16th if AF doesn't arrive.

We always enjoy new people joining OperationBbyO :hugs:

Congrats new wifey!!! I'm so happy for you. Praying this little bean sticks!

Country girl - They actually told me no BD for 24 hours after the procedure. Once we hit the 24 hr mark, we made sure to get going on baby making. I think I'm pretty fertile right now..so we shall see. Keep an eye on your symptoms...it could be a lucky month for you!

Snowflakes - How did you know your lining was too thin? What tests do they perform for that? Try not to get too down on yourself..it will happen. Lots of luck and dust your way.

Flou - Good luck with your upcoming appointment. It will be a step in the right direction.

Welcome OperationBby! So sorry to hear about your MC. You will feel alot better once you meet with your RE and get moving on some testing. Keep us posted and good luck!!

Katikins - I had an ultrasound (yeahhh dildocam) done on CD13 to check for follies last month - they also check the thickness (or in my case thinness) of the uterine lining at the same time. Glad your HSG went well!!

Flou - So happy that you are going to the Dr. to get some answers.

New Wifey - Glad she said everything was normal!

Welcome Operation!! My 1st RE appt is on the same day as yours!!

Mrs B - Come on down Eggie!!

New wifey - I just knew you would get a bfp quickly. I'm so excited for you!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Sending lots of positive vibes your way and will be praying for a sticky bean :hugs:

Katikins - great news about your tests!
Good luck cntrygrl, hopefully a bfp will be on the way. Being emotional is a good sign!
Welcome operation, lovely to have you in our group!

Snowflakes, it's awful when you hear news that pulls a bfp further away; I've been there. But try to stay positive, everything they discover is just another thing to be remedied to get you on the right path. This is definitely your year, I just know it xx

Snowflake! You are my TTC twinkie. I have an LP defect and low progesterone. They put me on progesterone supplements but it did absolutely nothing. My spotting showed up 8dpo anyway. I don't lightly spot either. It requires a tampon but it's all brown and gross and then I start AF anywhere from 3 to 5 days later.

I am hoping that my RE puts me on clomid as I have read that helps. Did it help you at all?

Operation - Hey there twinkie!! Hmmm. I see that on your chart. I would think that your dose wasn't high enough or you need to take it 2x a day. It should def keep AF away and you should not have any spotting what so ever on it. I am on 200mg once a day vaginally starting on 3dpo. I don't spot and it actually takes 4-5 days after stopping it for AF to even show up for me. The Clomid/Progesterone combo is working. My 1st cycle I did 50mg Clomid and the 200mg Progesterone but my levels weren't good enough that time. My OBGYN likes to see >15 on a medicated cycle and I only got 13.4 - the following cycle I did 100mg Clomid and the 200mg Progesterone and my levels were good at 21 and last cycle I did the same and they were 23.6 so all in all it has helped with my LPD.

I am on 200mg twice a day and my progesterone level at 7dpo was 75 but I started spotting on 8dpo anyway. (This was the cycle before I started BBT) and why my MW sent me to the RE. She felt this was out of her scope. I've been on progesterone supplements for 3 cycles. Last cycle was my longest LP EVER!!! I made it 11 days before I started spotting. I was sooo happy.

Now I can't seem to ovulate so bleh.

I always end up stopping the progesterone after I have spotting for 3 or 4 days and AF has usually started by then. I basically quit when I get the first red flow. I've never made it through all 12 days of meds. I'm supposed to start 2 dpo and go for 12 days.

Hahaha. Yea..you have to love those internal ultrasounds. I haven't had one on CD 13 yet..but I did have one on CD3. THAT...was not very fun. DH and I go to the RE tomorrow to review all our tests...very much looking forward to this appt. No probing or blood draws whatsoever.

Katikins - I had an ultrasound (yeahhh dildocam) done on CD13 to check for follies last month - they also check the thickness (or in my case thinness) of the uterine lining at the same time. Glad your HSG went well!!

Flou - So happy that you are going to the Dr. to get some answers.

New Wifey - Glad she said everything was normal!

Welcome Operation!! My 1st RE appt is on the same day as yours!!

Mrs B - Come on down Eggie!!

I'm waiting to ovulate in the next few days. Even though I think I may need assistance to get preg, I'm hoping that this last natural cycle will be it... I believe in miracles! (Still...thank goodness).

I'm saying last natural cycle because I'm seeing a gyn. on thurs (which i think will be ovulation day which should be interesting) and hopefully we'll be moving forward a bit...

Good luck to those in the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->