TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

It's great to have some good news on this thread! I love it when people on this thread get their BFP! Congrats Rikkitikki!

My hubby and I swear we just saw a faint line on the IC......but we think our eyes are playing tricks on us...I would think its to early to show up...

My hubby and I swear we just saw a faint line on the IC......but we think our eyes are playing tricks on us...I would think its to early to show up...

You would give me hope if it was a line!!! Bring on the BFPs!!!

I dunno...I find out for sure if I ovulated tomorrow...I'm on Cd 22...so early...but I really hope our eyes weren't fooling us...

Congrats rikkitikki!! Good luck sugarpi, fingers are crossed for you! xx

Hiya everyone.

Haven't posted in a while 'cos I've been super busy with this, that and the other.

We're hitting the year mark in two weeks and are not wasting any time - I have ultrasounds for this month to monitor follicle growth, and a general ultrasound to check out my uterus properly. Also doing a day 21 progesterone test and a PCT. After that, my GYN said I should my an appt. with him to discuss all results and see what to do from there.

I'm such a stressed out person, hopefully it'll just be stress that delayed us and everything will be okay.

Good luck everyone it sounds like everyone is moving along nicely and getting somewhere! May our rewards be not far away xxx

Well I'm out this month hubby and I must have just been seeing things...progesterone level was 3.?? So that means I didn't ovulate again this cycle :( so on to my fourth round of clomid...maybe this time ill ask the doctor about putting me on metaformin too...nurse said there still could be a chance..but most likely not..

Update on me. AF showed last Thursday. Had my estrogen bloods and ultrasound on Friday AM. Cyst was still there but smaller. Estrogen levels came back great. We are moving forward with IUI this cycle with Femara, Ovidrel & Progesterone. I go for my follie and lining Ultrasound on Friday AM. Really hoping this 1st IUI does the trick! I am ready! Feeling quite positive this cycle and still enjoying the Acupuncture greatly!

im feeling so down..depressed and so stressed...but life will go on. i really hope with the numbers going up means the clomid is working i just need a stronger dose...

Ella, glad everything is moving forward for you although I'm sorry you hit that one-year mark. I know it's annoying to hear this, but try not to stress. I stress out so easily too, but I'm really trying to focus on the fact that I have such a wonderful DH and supportive families; that though it's expensive, we have the means to finance our IVF cycles, etc. Try to focus on the positive.

Sugarpi, so sorry about AF! :hugs: I hope the Clomid starts working for you and that the doc figures out if you need a stronger dose.

Snowflakes, so sorry about AF! :hugs: But glad that you have a plan and hopefully this first IUI will work! How long is an IUI cycle?

Signora - It's pretty close to a regular cycle. I'm doing Femara CD3-CD7. Ultrasound to check follicles/lining. Another estrogen blood test. Trigger shot (Ovidrel). IUI. Progesterone during LP.

Welcome back ella. Sounds as if your on a plan so fxd for your bfp soon!

Sugarpi sorry to hear the results of your progesterone test wasnt good. Hopefully you will find the dosage you need soon and get that bfp!

Snowflakes sorry that AF got you. Hope the IUI works for you and your pg soon!

I am currently on cd24 so due on next week. Not too hopeful for this month as we missed O day and day before due to DH's SA. Currently feeling tired and cramping which i am thinking is PMS. We should get DH's SA results later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->