TTC for twins

Melts

Reaction score
Is there anything you can do to increase your chances of twins?

I would love your stories if you have tried anything. Like I have heard of taking wild yam root or vitex. Anything else?

Google high doses of folic acid ttc twins. Hope this helps x

Yup I heard the same thing too... Apparently you need to take about 3000mg I've been doing this too its been three months and Ive been taking about 1000mg - 3000mg on different days.

I'm curious to see if it works.

Oh and yams too... lots of yams...

I conceived my twins naturally; with no family history either side.
I wish you every success :D x

hello I also googled this as I would loooove to have twins, my mum is a fraternal twin and her nanny my great nanny was an identical twin, there was 13 kids in her family 2 sets of triplets 3 sets of twins and a single birth hahaha I wonder if that increases my chances lol I hope so....

It says online fraternal is genetic but identical aren't they just happen by chance when the egg splits......... I saw the bit about yams too but I did read a post that sais coming off of BC can sometimes cause the body to ovulate and produce 2 or more eggs at one time like a big kick start to the body??

"Many use the vitamin before and during pregnancy to reduce the risk of their babies being born with neural-tube defects, such as spina bifida.

But Swedish scientists say the supplement can almost double the chances of multiple births, the children of which are more likely to be premature, have low birth weights or suffer from cerebral palsy.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-62918/Why-folic-acid-lead-twins.html#ixzz2WEohgmOg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

There is a website for people who are TTC twins. ttctwins.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"