TTC from June 2014

30mummyof1

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
:hi:

I'm just waiting for af and then we are going to TTC no'3 :happydance:
Can't believe i am back here again, finally. It would have been sooner if we hadn't booked the wedding. I didn't want to get married pregnant, so though it has been hard waiting i know it is worth it as i can enjoy my wedding day and honeymoon.
Currently my fertile days are over my honeymoon. :yipee:
I have been taking angus castus to regulate my cycles and got a +opk on cd16 this month instead of 20 something like previous months :wohoo: although hope it doesn't get any earlier next month.

Looking to meet anyone starting ttc this month :flower:

We have started TTC this month too! I'm on CD 15 now. This will be baby #2 for us. We have been not trying/not preventing for 11 months. We just got married/honeymooned last month. :) This is my first month using OPKs, and so far, I am not impressed. I've had blank tests up until today, and all I got was an extremely faint line, so still not positive. I have EWCM though...so I am assuming I will be ovulating soon. I am considering just trying to BD every day from CD 10-20 next cycle, lol. But I guess the tests are a good idea for a few cycles at least, in case there is a luteal phase defect and I am just O'ing too late. Baby dust to us both!

:hi: nice to meet you, so i'm kinda a month behind you then, wedding and honeymoon this month for us.
I've been tracking for the last 18mths, pull out for us but i suppose some would argue that is not trying/not preventing!
Opk's can change very quickly sometimes, and ewcm is always a good sign :thumbup:

Goodluck :dust:

Hey, 30mummy! I thought I'd pop over from the WTT thread and say hello!

I currently have AF so we will be trying this month again.I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it happens quickly this time!

I hope all is well!!

:hi: i'm so tired, thanks for popping over. :)

Wishing you a speedy :bfp:
are you opk'ing?

Hi girls! I think I'll be joining you here as well. I just had my last period on the pill and am currently on CD3. Don't know what to expect yet as I was diagnosed with PCOS in the past. I'm hoping that thank to the pill my first cycles will be more or less regular. I've started temping and charting an FF as well.

Congratulations on your wedding 30mommy!

Why don't you just stay here ImSoTired? ;)

fx they become regular straightaway Eline :thumbup: know quite a few who have got pregnant straight after the pill :thumbup:

Thank you, can't believe its only 2 weeks away :eek:

Hi Ladies

CD10 here - OV time expected after the weekend. Very exciting, lots of baby dust!

This will be our second!

:hi: smawfl nice to meet you. Goodluck and lots of :dust: to you too :)

Hi, may I join you ladies?

For me it will be my first month ttc. We'll see what happens..

I'm not temping but going to use opk for the first time which should be interesting!

Much luck to you all!

:hi: starlight, yes of course :) goodluck to you, i don't temp either sounds too complicated!

30mummy I will hopefully be using opks. I have been the past few months because I've had crazy cycles in the past and I'm still irregular. Temping is not an option as I have a toddler that wakes me periodically and I haven't been sleeping well on my own. So I'm just going to take a few opks, bd, and hope for the best.

Eline, thanks. I will stay here, lol.

I'm on cd3 here. Af is making me just exhausted this time. I really just want to get pregnant and not have to worry about my crazy cycles.

Yes same plan here really! I'm doing the cb trials as well, so i will be doing a lot of peeing! :haha:

My baby is 18 months old today. She is so smart and independent it makes me want a cuddly newborn...so...badly. Maybe this cycle? A March baby would be nice. Fingers crossed!

I'm really loving the idea of a march baby too, my b'day is march. My youngest is 2 1/2 next week so i know what you mean!

:hi: everyone!
I was just wondering if I could join too, Currently CD5, af was induced with provara and started serophene on CD3.
We've been ttc for 14 months. I've been temping and this will be my "first" time using opks. (long story)

Anyways, :dust: to all you ladies and hopefully all have a quick :bfp:

Hi! I'm going to be taking my last bcp on Thursday and DH and I will immediately start TTC #1 so this month will be our first cycle. I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->