TTC from June 2014

:hi: hun, nice to see you over here too :) can't believe i am finally over here again, it's been too long! Not sure if i said before we tried in April/May last year before putting ttc on hold for the wedding.

I really hope it doesnt take long for you hunni! My temping is driving me insane as you know!

Hi! I guess I am finally here! CD 2 for me, probably about 3 more days of AF and then it's go time for us. TTC #1 and I am so excited and also super nervous!!

Yes ttc comes with very mixed emotions!!
welcome to the group x

Should I buy clearblue fertility monitor tests this month or not after having such a long cycle?

I ran out of tests this cycle with erin I was ntnp fell straight away my other 2 kids took ages!

Hello! I'm on CD 8 and starting to TTC this month! I just came off Lo Loestrine FE, and hoping I O this month so we can BD! I'm TTC #2. It will be nice to talk to people who are starting to try at the same time!! Fertility Friend says I'm due to O on the 18th. This is so exciting!!

:hi: welcome to the group. :) How old is your 1st child?
are you opk'ing?

Thank you!! :) My DS is 10 months old. And OPK can be quite expensive over time, so I am going by charting and CP/CM as well as using FF to chart my cycles. My O is usually spot on and I have a 28-30 day cycle. I'd rather save the $$ for the P tests. :)

ahh fair enough, wish my ov' was that predictable, can vary by about a week! hoping for slightly later this month to coincide with honeymoon!

Congrats on getting married!! I hope that it works out at happening at the same time for you!! That would be just perfect!! :) This month, my Ovulation falls on the same day that 4 years ago my husband first exchanged words of love with me. On the 23rd of this month, is our 4 year anniversary of dating. Hopefully by then I can have some symptoms going on at least ;)

Yes ttc comes with very mixed emotions!!
welcome to the group x

Thanks!

Busy and fun month for you, getting married in 10 days! Eek! And that is so awesome that your fertile window is going to fall during your honeymoon. That was always my dream. FX to you!

Mummy!! Getting married! Congratulations! That is super exciting. It would totally be great for you guys to get your :bfp: from just coming home from your honeymoon. :D

I'm using opk's & temping. But I'm also being monitored by a clinc with ultrasounds and bloodwork. Just finished my first round of clomid. :D O should be on the 19th. Would love to have a :bfp: for dh's birthday

My irregular cycles are irritating. CD9 today and I will (hopefully) ovulate in a week or two. I'm going to keep trying to catch the surge with opks but it'd be nice if I ovulated on the same cycle day each time. The waiting to try until O is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->