TTC from June 2014

Hey ladies
Great to 'meet' you all 😀
I'd live to join the group.
We're TTC #2 for the first time this month and my Glow app tells me I should be ovulating any day now. I'm opk'ing but haven't seen the double line yet. Will keep peeing on the stick until I do!! 😜

Good Luck everyone!!! :thumbup:

Yep me too! I have ovulated between day 14 and day 26! I was taking vitex which was shortening them each time, which was good but still not regular. Not taking any more so not sure what to expect from this cycle!

I am also waiting to O any day now. I stopped my last dose of cholmid yesterday! I had some cramping last night on both sides and today my cm is very slippery (sorry if tmi) and seems to be developing some ew consistency.
Will be using first opk tonight, and ultrasounds and blood work start tomorrow(today)
* Night shift so I'm all backwards!*

Thanks mummy! I can't wait to get home from work and appointments tomorrow and attack dh!
His favourite.. wake up sex ! :D :D

Hello ladies, I am happy to be back here. We have a wonderful, beautiful 8 month old and we are going to start TTC #2 now. I am currently ovulating and we have had sex.So, we will see if #2 is easier to get than #1 was.
One of the wonderful ladies I had the opportunity of experiencing Pregnancy 1 with is due again in January!! So, I hope to be the next

Hi! I'm going to be taking my last bcp on Thursday and DH and I will immediately start TTC #1 so this month will be our first cycle. I'm so excited!

Me too! Well I'm stopping my bcp today and then trying this weekend :D

I'm so excited but nervous as I have had MCs before but fingers crossed this time it'll work x

30Mummy, yes. I've been taking vitex too but for some reason this time, it's a little less effective? But at least I am ovulating and getting Af so it's not too bad, just unpredictable. It may have actually lengthened my lp by a day this time. Not a bad thing, I guess.

Frodi, good luck!

Best of luck all newcomers as well!

Well, no wake up sex.. :/ ultrasounds didn't show any changes yet so I just came home and went to bed. (Night shift) but my 2nd opk is darker and I'm just about to take my last one before I go to bed. :)

:dust: to quick :bfp:

Lots of babydust all around!!
:dust:

It felt weird not taking any pills before I came to work... Frodi I'm on nightshift too but only weekends so I totally understand being backwards, I go back to normal during the week so half the time I don't know if it's night or day outside haha!!

bornthisway... yay! Hopefully we'll both have a smooth transition into normal cycles! We've *ahem* practiced already but I'm guessing I'll get my withdrawl bleed about Monday and I'll count that as CD1.

Ahhhh, It's so nice when someone understands the night schedule. Haha most times I feel like I am on my own here. It definitely makes ttc a little harder to follow since days are so weird.
I remember when I stopped taking my pills, it was weird not taking them everyday but then I started taking prenatals every day so I'm still taking some sort of pill everyday. lol

Ahhhh, It's so nice when someone understands the night schedule. Haha most times I feel like I am on my own here. It definitely makes ttc a little harder to follow since days are so weird.

Yeah it's not going to be easy. I can't remember if I said this already or not, but my DH is a firefighter and works for 24hrs every 3rd day and is also currently in paramedic school soo complicated doesn't even begin to describe our shedule. haha If he has to work a Monday I see him after I wake up before I leave for work Sunday night, then don't see him again until he gets home from class Tuesday evening. (I hate those weeks!) So I'm not sure how much "fun" we're gonna have BD'ing. It's going to be like ok we HAVE to do it real quick before I leave since I won't see you tomorrow! lol Oh well hopefully we'll make it work :shrug:

^ your dh must be exhausted with 24hr shifts and studying too :sleep:

bd'ing does become very planned. I feel the same, my fiance is away all day tues and not back till weds night every week so i need to plan around that and also don't want to wear him out too early! :haha: i wouldn't tell him that though!

Luckily it's not too bad since he normally gets to sleep at night at work. He only has to get up if they have a call and they really normally don't at his station. It does happen though... like last week when he forgot to do his homework and stayed up all night doing that, crawled in bed, then had a call and only had like an hour of sleep before he had to go sit in class all day. Poor thing was worn out and came home and slept on the sofa... even though it's his fault for procrastinating!

He's tired alot anyway and falls asleep as soon as his head hits a pillow which is one of the reasons why we don't BD as much to begin with, TTC aside. I go to wash my face/get ready for bed and he lays down. 10-15 mins later I come to bed and he's passed out. I roll my eyes and turn over. Guess we'll have to work on that now. :haha:

We don't much normally either, i go to bed earlier than my oh and he quite often gets up before me! although i woke up early today to make sure i got him before he got up! :haha:

I've not had time to take any opks but I usually don't o until cd16-cd22. I do have a bit of breast sensitivity though, that I find really weird because it's early. Maybe it's just muscle pain? Who knows? :shrug:

Oh I so hope that TTC goes well for us this time around...

what day are you on now? you never know...

I've had 3 days of high's now on cb opk's. wondering when i will get a peak?! don't feel like it will be anytime soon.

Yes me too, oh how happy i would be to get a bfp the 1st month! :happydance:

*waves* Can I join? I'm on cycle day 11 and the :sex: has started as I'm an early ovulator (25 day cycles at the moment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->