TTC...From May #3 :) Anyone else?

kellyrae

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Me and my husband will be TTC again fr our #3 bundle :flower: We have 2 girls Maisie & Rosalie who are 3yrs and 10 months....this will be my final baby (all being well)
I am a type 1 diabetic so all has to be well planned and controlled...is anyone else starting to ttc next month too? Or are there any mums trying for your #3? We are hoping for a boy but another girl would make me just as happy :flower:

Hi Kellyrae
Dh and I are trying for #3 also (actually his 1st and my 3rd). I have 2 sons ages 12 and 9. More then likely this will be the last for us also. We got married August last year and were able to get pregnant right away but we lost our twins at 9 weeks in November.
We are trying again now. Im on CD6 today. I dont think I O every month so I am taking soy isoflavones this cycle days 3-7.

Thats great that your doing alot of planning with your health risks. Your planning to start trying next month? Just out of curiosity do you have to take diffrent types of supplements while TTC or only once you get your BFP.

Hi, we are likely to start TTC our #3 next month. Sadly I miscarried 4 days ago so am waiting for my next period ideally although my pregnancy tests are negative already so I guess thats a good sign. We would also love a boy as we already have two girls but equally a little girl would be a blessing.

Hi, we are likely to start TTC our #3 next month. Sadly I miscarried 4 days ago so am waiting for my next period ideally although my pregnancy tests are negative already so I guess thats a good sign. We would also love a boy as we already have two girls but equally a little girl would be a blessing.

Im sorry for your loss, fx that things move smoothly and AF shows soon for you.

Hi Tennessee & carlandjane :flower:

Tennessee....I have to take a high dose of folic acid before conception, 5mg but I also take multi vitamins too.

Carlandjane....sorry for your loss hun, I hope it goes smoothly for you next time, I had 3 before my first child and its a hard time, glad to hear you are determined to try again :hugs:

My next period should be due in four days so we are starting to count from then...with my first two I got pregnant first month trying both times which was great and very fortunate for us. I'm feeling quite excited to be trying again. I was so broody after having my second who is 10 months old now I decided I wanted another straight away but due to having a c-section I wanted to give my body good time to heal....so...here we are again preparing myself for months of weeklly hospital appointments, countless blood tests, low and high blood sugars and hopefully no blocked nose or carpal tunnel this time!!! One can wish :haha:
I keep thinking what will I have different this time which is a pain, the diabetes I can handle as its everyday life to me and has been for 27 years.
With my first I had a blocked nose from day one til I gave birth!!!! It was so annoying and I never had a full nights sleep.
With my second I had horrendous carpal tunnel which was also at its worst at night......I am hoping 3rd time lucky will be smooth, knowing my luck though I wail have both this time :haha:

Hi ladies, i am 29 and my wife and i will be trying early may for our first unmedicated iui. hoping for my cycle to come like the next 2-3 days then start opk next saturday or sunday. i have 3 kiddies from a previous marriage ages 10,9 and 6 so this will be our last baby.

good luck to you all and carlandjane im so sorry for your loss

Hi ladies, i am 29 and my wife and i will be trying early may for our first unmedicated iui. hoping for my cycle to come like the next 2-3 days then start opk next saturday or sunday. i have 3 kiddies from a previous marriage ages 10,9 and 6 so this will be our last baby.

good luck to you all and carlandjane im so sorry for your loss

Hi there!!! :flower:

Hope it all goes to plan for you...we have very similar cycle days :)

Good Luck!!! xx

Thanks for all your support - its lovely, i had the orthodontist today so im sure my new toothache will keep my mind off everything else for a week or so lol. The things my body has to go through :dohh:

Thanks for all your support - its lovely, i had the orthodontist today so im sure my new toothache will keep my mind off everything else for a week or so lol. The things my body has to go through :dohh:

I have just noticed your in Calderdale? Whereabouts hun I live in Huddersfield but will be having my baby to be in Halifax :) Had my second there too....

I have just noticed your in Calderdale? Whereabouts hun I live in Huddersfield but will be having my baby to be in Halifax :) Had my second there too....

Im in Todmorden, had my early scan in Halifax. Wanting a home birth with my next baby though if I can get a sticky bean!

Ahhh we are in Marsden so not too far away, I had a planned section with my second and an emergency with my first so it will be another section for me.

I love the idea of a home birth, I bet its just so much more relaxed, unfortunately being diabetic I have no chance of home birth though I must say I quite enjoyed my planned section :)

Ahhh we are in Marsden so not too far away, I had a planned section with my second and an emergency with my first so it will be another section for me.

I love the idea of a home birth, I bet its just so much more relaxed, unfortunately being diabetic I have no chance of home birth though I must say I quite enjoyed my planned section :)

The thought of a c section terrifies me - id demand a general because with my first i had an epidural and it only worked down half of my body. I would be petrified of that happening again! Plus the thought of being sliced whilst awake really gives me the heebee geebees lol

With my second her heart started to go a little weird so they broke my waters 9 days before my due date whilst i was having a check up at the hospital and i had her a couple of hours later with gas and air and then drove us all home 3 hours after that. It was actually a lovely experience apart from worrying about her! We werent ever going to have a third child but we were discussing vasectomy and other options and we both said to each other a few weeks later 'im not ready i want another one!' haha :dohh:

Hi Tennessee & carlandjane :flower:

Tennessee....I have to take a high dose of folic acid before conception, 5mg but I also take multi vitamins too.

Carlandjane....sorry for your loss hun, I hope it goes smoothly for you next time, I had 3 before my first child and its a hard time, glad to hear you are determined to try again :hugs:

My next period should be due in four days so we are starting to count from then...with my first two I got pregnant first month trying both times which was great and very fortunate for us. I'm feeling quite excited to be trying again. I was so broody after having my second who is 10 months old now I decided I wanted another straight away but due to having a c-section I wanted to give my body good time to heal....so...here we are again preparing myself for months of weeklly hospital appointments, countless blood tests, low and high blood sugars and hopefully no blocked nose or carpal tunnel this time!!! One can wish :haha:
I keep thinking what will I have different this time which is a pain, the diabetes I can handle as its everyday life to me and has been for 27 years.
With my first I had a blocked nose from day one til I gave birth!!!! It was so annoying and I never had a full nights sleep.
With my second I had horrendous carpal tunnel which was also at its worst at night......I am hoping 3rd time lucky will be smooth, knowing my luck though I wail have both this time :haha:

i know. hoping this month we get our BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->