TTC how to make my bean stick

familylove4

Reaction score
Hey ladies!! Congrats!!! So I have 2 little ones from a previous marriage. However now, my new husband and I have been trying for 2 1/2 years with nothing. I've been diagnosed with PCOS, (I hadn't O'ed in years) I have a history of m/c and finally O'ed this cycle, using metformin got a BFP on 8po, but it turned out to be chemical..... My dr is putting me on clomid as soon as af comes, well the 5th CD.... Anyway!!! Long story long lol. I was wondering if any of you have been where I am and have tips on how to make my bean stick and get my BFP??

Oh and I should add, my DH's swimmers are just fine... It's me

IMO, since I have taken Clomid and Femara (I have pcos too), I think the Clomid may help if you're sure it's not your dh. I ovulated on Metformin, but I had a light period with hardly any pms symptoms. My RE seemed to think the ovulation wasn't strong enough and it was possible that with my hormones not being strong enough, that everything that takes place to create a healthy baby wasn't taking place like it should. So, by adding Clomid or Femara (in my case), this will hopefully help your ovulation be stronger so you can get a sticky bean.

Good luck!

I finally got my bfp after years!

A friend of mine (she has PCOS, and tried 7 years!) told me she finally got her + after changing her diet. Not for weight loss, she is healthy and fit, but she did no gluten or carbs for a month, next month she got her positive. She was ovulating very irregularly, but noticed an improvement immediately when she started the restriction.

So, I was trying, with no success, for about 3 years (this is after 4 kids, easily pregnant those times) - but I temped and had a confirmed ovulation every month regularly. So I started a self devised program of herbs and things for 3 months (I have it on a document & can show you if you want, its a lot!). Then I did what she suggested as far as diet and continued my herbs, and that month got my positive! I was on the restricted diet for about 4 weeks, but I cheated a lot lol

So, could be coincidence...but we're talking years of nothing, then positive tests! She just delivered her little girl about a month ago :) I am not out of the woods by any means, but I have seen baby and a strong heartbeat on a scan & feel very positive about it :) good luck

Thanks! I hope so, I have to start progestrone vaginally as soon as I get my BFP, I had to do that with my son and daughter too, my lining doesn't get thick enough, I'm hoping all of this works. It's making me crazy lol and it doesn't help having long cycles, I still have a couple more weeks to go till af

Thanks wish4baby, I'm actually gluten intolerant so I'm already cutting all of that out, it is a big link in fertility however, I believe that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->