• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

This is our first cycle of ttc #2, would love to join you! xx

5dpo today and feeling weird stabby twinges on my left side! fx'd for me!!

Hey Hayley :) welcome. I'm TTC #2 as well. What age is your LO?

Ooo mimomma could this be implantation pain? FXed :)

I'll be temping and using opks this cycle. I might attempt to try and check the cp but when I tried before I didn't have a clue what I was feeling!

I'm on CD5 and my 4th clomid pill, I can not wait to finish them because they are sending my absolutely crazy. I'm so up and down, my oh is on eggshells all the time. He had a beer today and I actually cried because I can't drink and he wasn't being supportive. In didn't even like the beers so I don't know why I cared lol!

Are you ladies planning on poas early or waiting for af missing. I normally always poas early but I really wish I had the will power not to as I'm so scared of having a cp. I've tested as early as 7dpo these last 5 cycles!

Oh my gosh, I took Clomid for about 5 months and it made me psycho! I would cry over nothing and everything, I couldn't sleep, I was weak and faint, I put on weight (even though I didn't change how I was eating or exercising) it was the worst! I didn't even respond well to it either, which made it harder and not worth the hassle. When I started seeing my RE he put me on Femara immediately and told me that 9 out of 10 women never experience any side effects. He was right! It was night and day! I also respond well to Femara, so even better :thumbup:

Anyway, just wanted to say I feel your pain! I hope you get your bfp and it makes it all worth it :) I'm an early tester too :blush: I bet you're in good company here!

Can I join? Not sure where in my cycle I am because they've been off since having our son and I just got back on this site today after my OPK'S came in lol

Oh my gosh, I took Clomid for about 5 months and it made me psycho! I would cry over nothing and everything, I couldn't sleep, I was weak and faint, I put on weight (even though I didn't change how I was eating or exercising) it was the worst! I didn't even respond well to it either, which made it harder and not worth the hassle. When I started seeing my RE he put me on Femara immediately and told me that 9 out of 10 women never experience any side effects. He was right! It was night and day! I also respond well to Femara, so even better :thumbup:

Anyway, just wanted to say I feel your pain! I hope you get your bfp and it makes it all worth it :) I'm an early tester too :blush: I bet you're in good company here!

Sounds just like me, I can't cope with it! Been crying for no reason every day. I burst in to tears driving home because Ed Sheered was playing on the radio! I'm a mess! I remember being a little emotional when taking it to conceive ds but nothing like this. The only think keeping me sane is knowing that I do respond well to it and praying it will work first time around.

Yes and even if you're not a poas addict initially this forum will definitely turn you into one lol. I've already starting using opks just so I can poas!

Hi Powell, welcome x

Hi Powell, welcome! :flower:

Princess - Yes, I'm sure responding to it makes it all worth it! Especially if you were able to get your LO as a result of it :) and LOL! I know it! I do a trigger shot usually and I use it as my excuse to start POAS so I can test it out of my system :blush: Totally a POAS-aholic! This cycle I'm going to try and be better though!

How's everyone doing this morning? Just CD4 over here, so nothing fun or interesting to do other than take my Femara tonight. The hardest thing about ttc is all of the waiting! :wacko:

Hey juhnayrae I feel your pain about waiting in still in the tww still another 9 long long days until AF is due

Any excuse to poas is a good one :haha:
Really hope the femera works well for you again too.

CD7 and negative opk. Nothing exciting yet. I'm having an internal ultrasound on Friday at the assisted conception to see how my follicles are devolving. Fx it goes well

Vicky - seriously! The waiting drives me crazy! Fx'd in 9 days AF doesn't show up! :)

Princess - Lol, I agree! I have my mid-cycle ultrasound next Wednesday to look for the same thing. Hopefully we both get good news!

Hopefully FX but I don't think this is my month, I'm having no symptoms or anything.

Vicky - I know every person and even every pregnancy is different, but when I got pregnant with DD I didn't have any symptoms at all until I was 7 weeks. I got my first bfp at 9dpo. I even got a bfp with a digital that night! I'm hoping that's you too this cycle! :flower:

Awww juhnayrae your so lovely :) thank you.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts

Hey Hayley :) welcome. I'm TTC #2 as well. What age is your LO?

Ooo mimomma could this be implantation pain? FXed :)

Thanks! I can't quite believe it but she will be three in September - keeps asking for a sister..! How old is your LO? xx

Just gotta say - I have a positive feeling that we'll have some bfps in this group this month! :happydance: Fx'd for all of us!

I hope so juhnayrae, I'm desperate to give my son a sibling. I know he'd love a little playmate and he adores babies. He's so good and gentle with them to say he's a very boisterous 2 year old. I can wait for those squidgy cuddles when they curls themselves up as you pick them out of their baskets. God I'm so bloody broody, think it's time for my OBEM fix! Lol

Princess - OMG! I know it! I have an app on my phone (Timehop) where it pulls pictures from my social media and shows me what I posted in the past. Seeing all the pictures of my DD when she was itty bitty makes me crazy want another. I want to give my DD a sibling too! She's not quite 2 yet, but she loves playing with other LOs. I know she'd love having a little brother or sister :) I really hope we all get our bfps :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->