• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC June/July

Can I join yall? I'm on cd8, no idea when I'll be ovulating. Before ds1 I had really long irregular cycles (he was conceived on cd33...). He's 2 now and still nursing, and I wasnt ovulating for the longest time. I caught the first egg the day before his birthday, but lost the baby. I've had one cycle since and ovulated on Cd 17, but who knows if thatll be my new pattern. Hopefully this will the cycle of the sticky baby, and I won't have to wait to see any kind of pattern developing!

Hi! Sorry about your loss. I too have been there. Hopefully this is your cycle! :flower:

Hey

Can i join in please
Im 13dpo but got a bfn so very doubtful i am pregnant
Expecting AF monday
So ill be in your july club please lol
Can i ask about the swaying to a certain sex please how do u do it
I was gonna see me dr about it to see if he can recommend anything
My husband was saying a friend he works with was saying theres a dr near where we live at the private hospital and u go see him for the month he follows your cycle and checks your temputure inside off u than he suppose to give u something to put inside and u have sex at the time he says for the chosen sex u want

I got no clue if it works but they say hes popular and it does normally go in favour off your chosen sex
Its a egyptian meth im guessing because hes from egypt and it tradtion at his home

Im dying to try it lol

right now i'm following the boydiet from "ingender" and i'm trying to keep a high sodium and red meat content in it. plus im going to be altering my vaginal PH with baking soda and preseed before we DTD. :) :haha:

Hey hun

Good luck
Ill be stalking u to see if it works
Xxxx

Hey

Can i join in please
Im 13dpo but got a bfn so very doubtful i am pregnant
Expecting AF monday
So ill be in your july club please lol
Can i ask about the swaying to a certain sex please how do u do it
I was gonna see me dr about it to see if he can recommend anything
My husband was saying a friend he works with was saying theres a dr near where we live at the private hospital and u go see him for the month he follows your cycle and checks your temputure inside off u than he suppose to give u something to put inside and u have sex at the time he says for the chosen sex u want

I got no clue if it works but they say hes popular and it does normally go in favour off your chosen sex
Its a egyptian meth im guessing because hes from egypt and it tradtion at his home

Im dying to try it lol

right now i'm following the boydiet from "ingender" and i'm trying to keep a high sodium and red meat content in it. plus im going to be altering my vaginal PH with baking soda and preseed before we DTD. :) :haha:

Hey hun

Good luck
Ill be stalking u to see if it works
Xxxx

I follow the diets on genderdreaming. For a boy, it's all about lots of nutrients. I can also link to my ttc journal with ds to show you what supplements I was taking. I have a feeling the royal jelly really helped in my case, but I also naturally eat a really boy-friendly diet. I will be very surprised if I manage to have a girl lol.

Where is everyone at in their cycles? I'm on CD11 and this cycle has been odd lol. I don't expect normal anymore though- nothing about my cycles has ever been normal. Just waiting to hopefully O soon. Really hoping I don't go back to super long cycles! Ds was conceived in cd33 and the wait to O was killer. I just want another baby sooner rather than later! We wanted a smaller gap, but now it looks like they'll be closer to 3 years apart :( I'll never regret nursing my son as long as I have, but I do wish my cycles had returned sooner lol.

Where is everyone at in their cycles? I'm on CD11 and this cycle has been odd lol. I don't expect normal anymore though- nothing about my cycles has ever been normal. Just waiting to hopefully O soon. Really hoping I don't go back to super long cycles! Ds was conceived in cd33 and the wait to O was killer. I just want another baby sooner rather than later! We wanted a smaller gap, but now it looks like they'll be closer to 3 years apart :( I'll never regret nursing my son as long as I have, but I do wish my cycles had returned sooner lol.

Im on CD10. I *think* this is the start of my FW, so fingers crossed :)

My first two are 12 months apart, and even if I fell pregnant right away, the two younger ones would be about 19 months apart. I kind of wish we had have started sooner to have a closer age gap.

My first two are 12 months apart, and even if I fell pregnant right away, the two younger ones would be about 19 months apart. I kind of wish we had have started sooner to have a closer age gap.

We're currently TTC baby number 3. Our plan is to then try for baby number 4 very soon after. How do you find the age gaps?

We're currently TTC baby number 3. Our plan is to then try for baby number 4 very soon after. How do you find the age gaps?

It was very busy having them so close, but now they are 21 months & 9 months and I am enjoying them so much, rather than just getting through the day. My 9 month old absolutely ADORES his sister. His eyes follow her everywhere, and he thinks she is the funniest person in the world. I am so glad we had them so close :)

My husband is so helpful & amazing. I think as long as you've got help, you'll be fine. While I was pregnant, he did the majority of the night time wakes with DD so that I could rest. I had to have a csection with DS, and he was so helpful for the 6 weeks after. DD wasnt walking yet, so it was hard at first. I honestly can't imagine life any other way!

It was very busy having them so close, but now they are 21 months & 9 months and I am enjoying them so much, rather than just getting through the day. My 9 month old absolutely ADORES his sister. His eyes follow her everywhere, and he thinks she is the funniest person in the world. I am so glad we had them so close :)

My husband is so helpful & amazing. I think as long as you've got help, you'll be fine. While I was pregnant, he did the majority of the night time wakes with DD so that I could rest. I had to have a csection with DS, and he was so helpful for the 6 weeks after. DD wasnt walking yet, so it was hard at first. I honestly can't imagine life any other way!

Thanks for your reply huni. I would be lying if I said i didn't have doubts in the beginning about having two close together. But everyone I've spoken to about it have all said that they love the age gaps. :flower::baby:

im on CD9 today and anxious to just frigging ovulate!!! (this doesnt bode well for when i have to wait a minimum of ten days to start testing AFTER i ovulate ahahah)

i got a darker opk today than yesterday and one of my 4 period tracking apps thinks i could be fertile starting as soon as tomorrow until the 29th. that would be fabby as , hilariously, i'm just tired of having sex. it all feels a bit like a chore because i have to do it even when i'm not super in the mood.. blah.

the baking soda trick to increase ph vaginally was BAD BAD BAD and left me irritated and inflamed for 2-3 days... never again. so now its just preseed, diet and hoping for a boy :p

on the not TTC side, i'm in nursing school clinicals right now and i got to see a minor surgery today for the first time! very cool. whats everyone else doing to pass the time waiting for O or in their TWW?

hope everyone is getting along okay.

im on CD9 today and anxious to just frigging ovulate!!! (this doesnt bode well for when i have to wait a minimum of ten days to start testing AFTER i ovulate ahahah)

i got a darker opk today than yesterday and one of my 4 period tracking apps thinks i could be fertile starting as soon as tomorrow until the 29th. that would be fabby as , hilariously, i'm just tired of having sex. it all feels a bit like a chore because i have to do it even when i'm not super in the mood.. blah.

the baking soda trick to increase ph vaginally was BAD BAD BAD and left me irritated and inflamed for 2-3 days... never again. so now its just preseed, diet and hoping for a boy :p

on the not TTC side, i'm in nursing school clinicals right now and i got to see a minor surgery today for the first time! very cool. whats everyone else doing to pass the time waiting for O or in their TWW?

Haha the 2ww is torture!

I have my 2 littlies to keep me busy, and I also work 1 day a week and I study. I also workout every day. Im pretty busy & time flies :flower:

Thanks for your reply huni. I would be lying if I said i didn't have doubts in the beginning about having two close together. But everyone I've spoken to about it have all said that they love the age gaps. :flower::baby:

It will be GREAT! :)

Awww I love this! I'm glad they are so close- I'm a little jealous lol. I have 2 brothers (well, had, one passed away in October), and we were all born within 3 years and 1 week of each other. We also have a step sister that we consider a sister because we've known her since she was born, who was born between me and my brother, so the 4 of us are so super close. That sibling relationship cannot be described or broken. I'm glad your kids will get to experience that tightness!

Awww I love this! I'm glad they are so close- I'm a little jealous lol. I have 2 brothers (well, had, one passed away in October), and we were all born within 3 years and 1 week of each other. We also have a step sister that we consider a sister because we've known her since she was born, who was born between me and my brother, so the 4 of us are so super close. That sibling relationship cannot be described or broken. I'm glad your kids will get to experience that tightness!

Im glad you can appreciate this. Most people look at me like Im crazy! :haha:

So idk why but I had some dollar tree opk in the bathroom cabinet and they have been positive for the last 3 days like test line way brighter then the control and I had got positive on a digital 5 days before that, ugh confusing now I am worried I ovulated late and missed chance to conceive :(

So idk why but I had some dollar tree opk in the bathroom cabinet and they have been positive for the last 3 days like test line way brighter then the control and I had got positive on a digital 5 days before that, ugh confusing now I am worried I ovulated late and missed chance to conceive :(

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Sometimes Opks can detect pregnancy if you're not super early on...

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Sometimes Opks can detect pregnancy if you're not super early on...
Thanks I did and it looked neg to me , but if I am it would be super early no matter if I go off the first or second possible ovulation day, but I had to take a nap yesterday and today and I NEVER do that so idk

Ekkkk you have guts to put the baking soda inside
I want to try but i want to have a girl again lol
Plus im that 1 what would put the baking soda up than break out in thrush and water infections and have to go to a dr lol

Xxxx

Im day 8 off my cycle i normally O on day 15 but ive had egg white cum (tmi) start yest and today its been dripping out off me like hanging out off me half way down the toilet like a string (tmi) i got no idea why im getting egg white cum on day 8 but i havent used a opk so no idea if its O i was gonna start testing on day 10 as thought its to early to O now
Tho i did dtd just incase but wanna try hold out till opk says so lol so best get testing
Has anyone else had eggshite cum exetremly early

i got a VERY close to positive opk today and i am convinced that my positive will either be tomorrows 10am stick or tomorrows evening stick. so i will VERY soon be in my TWW !!!! :D

Im day 8 off my cycle i normally O on day 15 but ive had egg white cum (tmi) start yest and today its been dripping out off me like hanging out off me half way down the toilet like a string (tmi) i got no idea why im getting egg white cum on day 8 but i havent used a opk so no idea if its O i was gonna start testing on day 10 as thought its to early to O now
Tho i did dtd just incase but wanna try hold out till opk says so lol so best get testing
Has anyone else had eggshite cum exetremly early

I had this yday on CD 10. It was only for a few hours in the afternoon but very stretchy.
I took an opk this morning with FMU and it was negative. I will be taking an OPK morning and evening for the next couple of days to see if they show any improvements.
GL to you, we seem to be similar in cycles :dust:

i got a VERY close to positive opk today and i am convinced that my positive will either be tomorrows 10am stick or tomorrows evening stick. so i will VERY soon be in my TWW !!!! :D
Good luck huni!!!! I hope you get your positive OPK asap. Do you use ICs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"