TTC June/July

this is my stick today!!! so i expect my temp will spike tomorrow or saturday. We BD the 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 28th in the morning and today. we will probably try once more tomorrow if i'm not exhausted.

but i feel safe to say im officially in the TWW with a decent chance of pregnancy this time!! :):thumbup:

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi all is it OK if I join :flower:

I'm 27 DH 29. We just got married last week!! We are just starting to ttc, I'm CD17, got a positive Opk on CD15. This will be baby no. 2 for us. DD is 3.5yrs.

I'm very much ttc whereas DH is more ntnp.. we are using Opks which he is comfortable with. However I am ovulating, I am horny and he's tired haha

Just wanted to ask you girls, when you're ovulating do you find it sore dtd? When I'm in my fertile window I feel really swollen inside and some positions are so uncomfortable!!

Welcome loubelle, congratulations on getting married :)

Umm, I think I'm more the opposite. When im in my fertile window I think I find it more comfortable. Where as after ovulation and when my cervix is lower, I find it more uncomfortable. Everyone is different though.

Good luck in your TWW!! When will you be testing ?

Thanks brandonsgirl :happydance:

I'm really hoping not to test until my period is due on 10th July.. I'll probably get too excited and test on 8the when we get back from honeymoon though :winkwink:

When are u going to test brandonsgirl?

Ooh exciting.

I just got my flashing smiley face on my clear blue opk test. So I expect to ovulate in the next 3-4 days, fingers crossed. I think I will be testing around 10DPO which should be the 16th of July. I got my bfp with my DD at 10DPO, so fingers crossed!!! :dust:

Where are you going on your honeymoon?

according to fertility friend i am now 3dpo. obviusly the test this morning said negative hahahah. but my boobs hella hurt. pllzzzzzzzz let me be preggeersss

Ooh exciting.

I just got my flashing smiley face on my clear blue opk test. So I expect to ovulate in the next 3-4 days, fingers crossed. I think I will be testing around 10DPO which should be the 16th of July. I got my bfp with my DD at 10DPO, so fingers crossed!!! :dust:

Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Ooh very early! I find I'm really slow to test but probably should do an early one soon! I am so soo tempted to test soon :happydance: today I'm feeling loads of possible symptoms.. I'm having lots of very mild cramping. Tender breasts!! Im CD20 so I don't feel like it's :af:
Currently in Lanzarote so Im probably over analysing :haha:
Do you check cervical position??

i got a VERY close to positive opk today and i am convinced that my positive will either be tomorrows wows 10am stick or tomorrows evening stick. so i will VERY soon be in my TWW !!!! :D

Did you end up with a positive opk? I hope you're in your tww now. When will you test??

Afm, im on cd22. Just got a positive opk yesterday, so will probably ovulate tomorrow. We bd last night, and probably will again tonight when we're home from vacation. Dh works during the day tomorrow and I work at night, so I'm not sure we'll get another attempt in. Maybe I'll wake him up when I get home hahaha. We'll see!

Lots of baby dust for both of us!

Today I'm 7dpo, since yesterday I'm still having loads of mild cramping, tender breasts. I remember from when I conceived my DD that I felt like my period was coming early for days before I was due. This feels really familiar!! I checked cervical position yesterday and and it was low, hard and open. Today it's high, soft and almost closed!

i got a VERY close to positive opk today and i am convinced that my positive will either be tomorrows wows 10am stick or tomorrows evening stick. so i will VERY soon be in my TWW !!!! :D

Did you end up with a positive opk? I hope you're in your tww now. When will you test??

Afm, im on cd22. Just got a positive opk yesterday, so will probably ovulate tomorrow. We bd last night, and probably will again tonight when we're home from vacation. Dh works during the day tomorrow and I work at night, so I'm not sure we'll get another attempt in. Maybe I'll wake him up when I get home hahaha. We'll see!

Lots of baby dust for both of us!

i did wind up getting a positive! i am now 5 dpo. been testing everyday, but obviously its super too early haha. i've been bouncing back and forth between "im definitely pregnant" and "damn it, im not"... today i feel VERY much like we have succeeeded this time. lots of cramping and i had heartburn this morning and my libido is very high and my boobs hurt and i had a bout of nausea yesterday:thumbup:

I got a negative this morning on an IC. Im 8dpo :flower:

Amotherslove- I hope this is it for you!! Sounds very hopeful!!

when is everyone testing?

I usually start around 8dpo. I expect to O today (I typically O 2 days after my first positive opk), so Ill probably be testing on the 13th. I'll have to see when I get my temp rise though!

Bought a clear blue digi today, trying to wait till friday/Saturday.. I'm 8dpo. Going from being convinced I'm pregnant to despairing.. really just want to know!

Yeah I would definitely wait if it's a digital. They don't seem to be as sensitive. I hate the wait!!

I got my solid cb opk today and very positive IC so I'm hoping to ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. Will be testing 10DPO (around the 16th I believe)

Good luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->