TTC June/July

3rd day in a row of positive opks. Here's hoping this gives me a good chance!

Bfn on the digi this morning. :dohh: Pretty sure I'm out, it feels this morning as if after is just around the corner. Just wish it would start, I'm so bloated!! I was really hoping for bfp today as it's our last day on honeymoon before we fly home.. I'm 9dpo so I know it's still early especially for digi but that's all I could get here :wacko:

so ive been testing like crazy, way too early. and i had a day where i thought i saw something but i think i was crazy. i made myself so upset. so now ive promised myself i wont test until sunday, but i may actually try to wait until monday! :)

i've had some promising signs, breast tenderness++, fatigue (though im also in clinicals so thats to be expected on 4 hrs of sleep or less per night), and also ive had an "implantation dip" on my BBT chart yesterday. i had one with my daughter too, and it was at 6dpo, this time it was 7dpo. so maybe i will get my positive 10-11dpo??? about the same time between. :)

on top of that ive been paying close attention to my HR thanks to my fitbit and i know HR spikes for ovulation (which it did), and now eve since i ovulated its been steadily rising. its now higher than it has been in the 6ish months ive had a fitbit. its 15bpm higher than my regular bpm. :) early pregnancy spike is meant to be about 15-20 bpm higher so im either pregnant or im having a cardiac event :haha::haha: (i shouldnt joke tho, im working the cardiac floor right now.. scary stuff.)

having high hopes for sunday/monday bfp[-o<[-o<[-o<

my temp and HR both dipped this morning... im now 11dpo and all BFN's. i usually get my bfp at 10dpo so i think i'm out. one of my apps expects my period tomorrow, the others are varied and are expecting it as late as friday.

wednesday my super sensitive internet cheapies will be here.

i have one more FRER i will be using tomorrow morning. i dont have high hopes at all. i'm basically just throwing money into the well of despair lol.

would live to just move onto cycle #2. i am due to ovulate roughly the 27th

Hey amotherlove! I am 10 DPO and expecting my period this Saturday so I'm in the boat with you! This is also my first cycle and I'm am being crazy impatient and testing every morning since 6DPO. I'm really convinced it could be this month because I have the same signs as you along with having to go potty a lot more than usual without drinking more than I normally do. Fingers crossed you get your BFP this cycle. I hope you find out your results soon! I know how hard it am be to wait it's all I can think about. If it makes you feel better I didn't get a positive till a week after af my last pregnancy!

Hey amotherlove! I am 10 DPO and expecting my period this Saturday so I'm in the boat with you! This is also my first cycle and I'm am being crazy impatient and testing every morning since 6DPO. I'm really convinced it could be this month because I have the same signs as you along with having to go potty a lot more than usual without drinking more than I normally do. Fingers crossed you get your BFP this cycle. I hope you find out your results soon! I know how hard it am be to wait it's all I can think about. If it makes you feel better I didn't get a positive till a week after af my last pregnancy!

i hope your BFP is right around the corner!!!

today (12dpo) i tested negative on an frer with fmu.. again... im out of tests till they arrive in the mail tomorrow. so i wont be testing till either evening tomorrow or fmu thursday

im so sure im out.

i am now spotting. last ditch hope is that its implantation spotting... but we will know tomorrow as i go from spotting to bleeding very quickly.

Thanks for the update! My fingers are crossed for your BFP to be soon! I am also out of test and I know waiting can be an absolute pain! Keep me posted <3

Fingers crossed its just implantation bleeding for you amotherslove!

Hey girls just updating. Had a :bfn: on a cb digi at 9dpo and I didn't test again until I was 1 day late, got a :bfn: on frer... :witch: came the following morning.

Yesterday I was really down ( I've just started back at work after honeymoon too!) But today I'm good again. The end of this last cycle has been rotten, soo bloated and crampy and just felt like a whale! So it's good to move onto a new cycle, hopefully this one is the one!!

Hope everyone is doing OK! Best of luck for you all who are ovulating or testing this week x

I ended up ovulating on day 11 and 12 opks were pos
Which is odd for me as normally i ovulate on day 15 or 16
AF came today on CD27 very early im normally every 31 days
Wish everyone else bfp and hopefully mine will be in 4 weeks time
X

no BFP for me. period came full force july 12th. i'm now supposed to be fertile from the 22nd-27th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->