TTC ladies a must see video!! :-)

I know exactly what you mean, I've looked at it a number of times throughout my pregnancy! x

Aww just watched it again, amazing everytime! Every baby is a true miracle! Xx

TTC ladies! You must see this video! Amazing! I love watching it still now! :) xx

thats amazing :) i am very lucky to have 2 little boys and currently ttc #3 after feeling a little bit down recently this has just given me a new hope thank you :)

Awwww just watched that and it made me teary! :wacko: x

thats amazing :) i am very lucky to have 2 little boys and currently ttc #3 after feeling a little bit down recently this has just given me a new hope thank you :)

Hey RosieNo2 :wave: aww I am glad it's given you hope, but sorry to hear you've been feeling down. It truly is a miraculous event and this video really does show just how special each child really is. Wishing you all the best of luck on your TTC journey for bubba no.3!! Xxxxx

Its such a miracle! How everything needs to be exactly right:) no wonder why it takes some if us so long! Im 3dpo...i hope those :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: are swimmimg in the correct tube and catching that egg! Or already have:) thanks for bumping!

Its such a miracle! How everything needs to be exactly right:) no wonder why it takes some if us so long! Im 3dpo...i hope those :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: are swimmimg in the correct tube and catching that egg! Or already have:) thanks for bumping!

ooh good luck! Fingers crossed! :thumbup: its a great vid, i never tire of watching it, always brings a tear to my eye! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->