TTC ladies a must see video!! :-)

Hi Ladies :hi:

Just watched this and admit myself to a little :cry: whilst doing so. So amazing! Isn't it amazing how big the egg is compared to the tiny :spermy:?!

Like others of you have said, how on earth does anyone get pregnant by accident or first time trying when it is this complex?? Made me realise how much of a miracle what we are all trying to do really is - nature is astounding. Don't know about you but this video has made me realise just why it maybe can take so long :thumbup: There is so much that has to be just right - a suitable egg, high quality sperm that penetrates the egg, the egg to then divide correctly, to then have sufficient womb lining to implant and implant in the right place and at the right time - the list goes on!!

Thank you so much Live-in-Hope for posting on here :kiss:

That video was amazing! crazy how something like a sperm turns into a baby!! thank you for posting :) xxx

This is such a great video!! Thank live_in_hoping for posting.....

I saw it and just had to post, I knew you'd all enjoy it!! :thumbup:

Wow, that is amazing!
Sooooo many things have to go right- it's not that easy is it?!

Tough!!? Yer don't we just. We take so much for granted, but at the same time it's so frustrating that after we've DTD, we are so powerless!! xx

Tough!!? Yer don't we just. We take so much for granted, but at the same time it's so frustrating that after we've DTD, we are so powerless!! xx

Exactly, it makes it worse knowing theres nothing you can do once they get in there, all we can do is wait and hope one little strong spermy made it :D

I wonder if you give your OH's penis a pep talk before DTD it'll make them more determined?

Come on guys, toughen up, you know you can do it, i'm counting on you.
First to the finish gains eternal life.

I wonder if you give your OH's penis a pep talk before DTD it'll make them more determined?

:rofl: I should def try that... :rofl:
here is what im going to say: :haha:

:awww::awww: your are the best & :bodyb: :spermy::spermy::spermy: :flower:

That should give those guys a boost, you know how easy it is to enhance a guys ego, and I'm guessing his little men are all the same too!! :haha:

Come on guys, toughen up, you know you can do it, i'm counting on you.
First to the finish gains eternal life.

They should buy that, who wouldn't want eternal life?? May the best :spermy: win!! :happydance:

(WOW, I can't believe I managed to use multi-quote, finally worked out how to do it!!)

What would I say to them??? hmm,

probably what you guys said, I'll let you know how it goes :haha:

Just keeping this at least on the front page so you all get to see it!! It is amazing!! Love it xx

hi I am new on here so first of all hello.... secondly that video was amazing, it made me all weepy all 4 times I watched it. I work in a school (as a TA) and am definitely going to tell the head of science about it, we recently were doing about reproduction and the stages and watched the oldest video ever.... even I was trying not to laugh at the outfits and hairstyles!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->