TTC ladies a must see video!! :-)

Live_in_hope

I saw this vid the first time you posted it here in October and it brought tears to my eyes then :thumbup:

I got my :bfp: this week and it is amazing to now watch it and imagine what is going on inside me. Wonderful!

x

Aww congrats on your BFP!!!! Fab news!! I remember watching it after I got my BFP!! I couldnt stop crying!! lol I saw it and had to bump it up again!! xx

that is a really cool video!! the most precise I have ever seen!

thats brilliant Thank you soo much for showing us ttc ladie :flower:

you can understand why its soo hard to get pregnant :thumbup:
will be showing the hubby when his back from work ;) ;)

That video made me really emotional for some reason, haha i'm such a sap. Thanks so much for posting that here for us, its a brilliant video.

I wasn't going to be the first to admit it, but yep, made me weepy too!! What are we like ay? Must have had a fresh batch of hormones delivered today!! :haha: goodness knows what I'll be like when/if I get pregnant!! :shrug:

Haha! Yes! Well, when we ARE pregnant, we'll have to watch the video for a second time, oh gosh i'll be blubbing! :laugh2:

Quoted this from October - quite different watching it back now huh! :haha::winkwink:

That video made me really emotional for some reason, haha i'm such a sap. Thanks so much for posting that here for us, its a brilliant video.

I wasn't going to be the first to admit it, but yep, made me weepy too!! What are we like ay? Must have had a fresh batch of hormones delivered today!! :haha: goodness knows what I'll be like when/if I get pregnant!! :shrug:

Haha! Yes! Well, when we ARE pregnant, we'll have to watch the video for a second time, oh gosh i'll be blubbing! :laugh2:

Quoted this from October - quite different watching it back now huh! :haha::winkwink:

wow yer it is! And look! we're both pregnant! :thumbup: congrats hunny! It's very strange (in a good way) watching it when you're pregnant, and yes I cried again! lol It's amazing to think that all happened and is happening to me right now!! :hugs: xx

Love this video I've watched loads and keep imagining it's happening inside me hopefully it will give me the pma I need to get a bfp!! :) xxx

wow that was a lot of sperm. I did know there were millions, but actually seeing it brings home exactly how many there are!

i watchedit and upset me alot cuzi had abortion 6years ago and its just hit a raw nerve ,i prey god fogives me and i get a second chance .

thankyou xx

Awww, love it, she sucked on her toes!! :)

WOW! I actually didn't want it to end. Could have watched that all night!

Yeah I know! Kind of weird how the fallopian tubes look like carpet! And my ovaries hurt after watching it. Too much going on for my liking! x

I love looking back at this video. When i was TTC it was amazing to see the process of what was potentially happening inside of me - and when i was first pregnant, it was great to watch the vid and imagine that little tadpole shaped baby with a beating heart! Now i can watch it and see how my baby has grown in my tummy - i love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->