TTC large families

I think tomorrow, but it could be an extra day or even 2 as I didn't track ovulation this month. I also only get 12 days instead of 14 between ovulation and af so I'm only 11(ish) dpo

still time for it to progress then! xx

my last cycle was 25 days but the one previous was 35 so its a bit hectic at the minute. i dont track my ovulation but this month i had all the ovulation signs just a few days after my period....

I only meant to track a couple of months because I had really messed up cycles in the past, but then I sort of got stuck in it :haha: tried to be more relaxed about it this month

its very easy to get drawn into the constant tracking and symptom spotting inst it !

like now, im 6/7dpo I think, have had lots of low down cramping for the last few days . especially today in the right ovary side. And im knackered and my boobs are sore. not something i would have normally worried about during the month though if i wasn't tracking it! lol

It is so easy. I try not to symptoms spot on the tww as I know that the months I was pregnant before it's always been when everything pointed towards af coming but it's hard to ignore

Definitely.

I found that the months I had no symptoms I was ! Its a confusing waiting game!!

But with home ed and everything , it takes the thinking off of it a bit so were going in relaxed!! Were due to get married in august ! x

Congratulations, how exciting. Yes, home ed definitely keeps you busy.

So, after a few more shadows, then negatives, then more shadows, af finally arrived.

sending hugs motherofboys . Af got me this month too..

onto the next one! xx

On the subject of large families... Can I ask how many rooms you have in your house??

We have a really good size 3 bedroom, our triplets all share one room ( we have a man cave/area where our eldest triplet with SPD can escape too for a breather from the house) and our little girl is in a room on her own - we said the next one (if were lucky enough) will go in with our girlie but have had comments about why we would have more children if their going to have to share rooms..

We also have 3 bedrooms. We have the eldest 2 in one room, the middle 2 in another and the youngest is still in with us. Eventually he'll go in with the middle 2. That was something a friend said to me with ds5, "where are you planning to put this one?"
At one point we had 4 kids in a 2 bed. We had 2 sets of bunk beds. There was also a stage where we needed to separate them and so we had a sofa bed downstairs for a while.
We've never had too much of a problem with it, though we've swapped who shared with each other a couple of times depending on who was getting along at the time.

This is the point though, that you make it work surely? I mean , yes it would be lovely for them ALL to have their own bedroom but kids have been sharing rooms with siblings for forever haven't they? We'd like to do a 'big move' to be down by the coast in a few years - but for now it seems manageable!

What I find mad though is that when we had the triplets, we were living in a one bedroom flat and it no one cared - if anything that though it would amazing that we were just getting on and managing it! But once you have more it becomes anyone and everyone's overview! x

Exactly, you just make it work. And yes, surely kids have always shared bedrooms.

yes! we spend most of our time in those places as a family so as far as im concerned the rooms are just for sleeping and some quiet time from the madness!!

How do you feel about TTC this month? Is the thought of a protentional Christmas baby worrying?

I'm not too worried with a Christmas birthday. I think I would most likely be due early December if I fell pregnant, and I'm normally quite organised with Christmas so I'd just have to be extra on the ball with it. I'm not feeling overly hopeful lately anyway

:hugs: It will come xx

I think you have to be prepared when you have a larger family though dont you. I tend to start in October so it flows nicely and then we have a birthday on the 4th on Jan as it is.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->