TTC looking for buddies!

Sorry, Shazney! Flu sounds terrible. What on earth is impetigo?? Perhaps we call it something else here, or I just haven't had to deal with that one yet. Don't know about you ladies, but for me the TWW is the hardest part - I always think I will be sad when AF arrives but instead, I get this crazy rush of energy and optimism and I catch up on all the work I didn't do during the 2ww while reading these kinds of forums instead! Anyway. I am 5dpo today, feels like a long way to go to know one way or another. Am eating pinneaple core (sounds like possibly helps with implantation) but otherwise I guess there's nothing to do.
My daughter's been sick, too, so tending to her at home.
How are you doing, Fuschia?
Are you going to do anything different this cycle, Shazney?
Have a lovely weekend, both of you - and hopefully no more illness :(

Impetigo is a skin infection and is infectious so had to keep Rachel off nursery for a few days. Yeah had a virus on top of the flu hopefully I feel better next week. I'm just going to try and eating as healthy as possible this cycle and relax more any tips let me know. Hope you are having a good weekend xx

Good plan shazney! I hope this cycle is smoother for you and ends with good news!

Anthro how are you? I think your 7dpo like me today? When do you plan to test? X

Thanks fuschia. Havent been on this much as it was sinusitius I had so antibiotics and healthy diet for me!

Hi ladies! Shazney, hope you are all feeling better. Fuschia - I tested and tested, but somehow that didn't lead to a BFP haha. Anyway, had a few sad days post AF arrival, but am feeling hopeful and optimistic once again. Ready to try this month once more... trying to stay calm about it, and hope that statistics are on my side (I mean, the more months you try the higher the chances, sort of, right?) How did the month end up for you, Fuschia!?? Any news?
Anything you ladies will do differenltly this month? I am going to keep on with grapefruit I guess, and try to relax, but not sure what else to do.
Hope all is well

Hello! Its been a while :)

I got af as you can tell from ticker!

Im cd8 today and raring to try again!

This month I would be having a Christmas baby!

This month im trying a few fertility yoga poses in the living room in the eve!

Ive given up with gf juice as its disgusting and I didn't see any improvement but maybe ill do it again next month.

Which cd are you now?

ooooo... yoga fertility poses. sounds great! will go check those out.
my other "new" trick to try has to do with positioning. perhaps I have a tilted uterus? who knows. will be trying some other fun positions with husband!

not doing anything much different this month, unfortunately my cycle is a bit all over the place this month, but just got to keep trying. hope you all had a lovely mothers day xx

Good luck to both of you this month.. I am on CD 9 today, Monday. Looks like ovulation day for me is around 15-17. We don't have mother's day until May!

How are you ladies doing this cycle? I think I ovulated yesterday. Now the waiting begins I guess! Am trying to take it easy this time... maybe a glass of wine here and there, lots of family stuff keeping me busy and distracted, etc... Good luck to you both!

Hello!

Think I ovulate Sundays making me 3 dpo and im just trying to chillreally. I ccan't see this cycle being the one for some reason! I thinm the longer ttc goes on thr less I can actually believe its going to happen!

We shall both find out soon :)

Hey think I ovulate in a few days, the longer it takes annoys me too but oh well more chance the longer it takes the statistic says lol hope you are all doing well

Hey how are you ladies doing? I'm feeling ok but a bit down, I'm a bit envious of these people who just seem to fall pregnant at the drop of a hat. Why can't that be me :( hope you are well and are having a good start to the weekend. xx

Hi!

I've felt like that previously but hey we are all on our own journeys and it will happen when our time comes!

Where are you in your cycle? Im about a week from ov I think x

That's true. I'm just past ovulation a few days ago, so now it's the waiting game. x

well it's not the beginning of this month for me, how are u ladies doing? I cannot believe we are into May already.

Hi there

new to this site so not sure how to decipher all the abreviations...Please help!

After ttc since my daughter who's now 2 found out I have endometriosis had hysteroscopy with laparoscopy doc says everythings fine but its been almost 4months and still nothing....Is it a bit early to be anxious and realise that something might be wrong again?

hi ladies - wanted to update you. i found out i am pregnant - now 6 weeks! i think that we did a few things differently, though i know it is all such chance etc: used OPKs, temped, felt more romantic this month somehow, and (sorry) relaxed about it more this month - was actually thinking "better to wait until next month anyway" but then got the BFP. anyway, i send you all the best thoughts and baby dust and happiness!

Congrats!!

Everyone I talk to on here is gettign pregnant which is lovely but I hope to join one day! :)

Shazney how are you doing? ?? Xxx

hi ladies - wanted to update you. i found out i am pregnant - now 6 weeks! i think that we did a few things differently, though i know it is all such chance etc: used OPKs, temped, felt more romantic this month somehow, and (sorry) relaxed about it more this month - was actually thinking "better to wait until next month anyway" but then got the BFP. anyway, i send you all the best thoughts and baby dust and happiness!

Congrats how is the pregnancy going? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->