TTC looking for buddies!

Shazney! Sorry I missed that you had replied! Im ok!

This is month 12 for us ttc#2!

Im waiting to ovulate at the moment . How are you getting on with ttc? X

Shazney! Sorry I missed that you had replied! Im ok!

This is month 12 for us ttc#2!

Im waiting to ovulate at the moment . How are you getting on with ttc? X

Still ttc going into month 10 :( its hard going, I am now thinking maybe its not the right time but I dont actually think there is a right time.

Just wish it would happen now lol how are u keeping? xx

Im not doing too bad. This is a positive month for me I have 1s where I feel its no use!!

Listen. ... There is the thread in general ttc called' supporting each other until we have our babies' its a really friendly small group.

2 ladies are in lesbian relationships ... 1 is about 7 weeksafter long term trying to cconceive with her 1st. (Laura1988)

The other is ttc#2.(carlywarly)

Another lady is ttc her 4th (tmb)

And another is ttc 1st. (Molgold)

Perhaps you would like to come join us? Its really helped me checking in with these guys... I set it up one fay when I was on a down month.

Come along! Xx

Im not doing too bad. This is a positive month for me I have 1s where I feel its no use!!

Listen. ... There is the thread in general ttc called' supporting each other until we have our babies' its a really friendly small group.

2 ladies are in lesbian relationships ... 1 is about 7 weeksafter long term trying to cconceive with her 1st. (Laura1988)

The other is ttc#2.(carlywarly)

Another lady is ttc her 4th (tmb)

And another is ttc 1st. (Molgold)

Perhaps you would like to come join us? Its really helped me checking in with these guys... I set it up one fay when I was on a down month.

Come along! Xx

Hi mrs thanks, how you keeping? hows things?:thumbup:

Hi there

new to this site so not sure how to decipher all the abreviations...Please help!

After ttc since my daughter who's now 2 found out I have endometriosis had hysteroscopy with laparoscopy doc says everythings fine but its been almost 4months and still nothing....Is it a bit early to be anxious and realise that something might be wrong again?

Hi,

how are you just seen your wee message. Hope your ok, I have been trying properly since january but tried from october no sign of anything for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->