TTC Mar/Apr 2010

luvnhope

mom, dad & baby girl!!!!
Reaction score
Not sure if there is a thread but wanted to start one. Anyone TTC in March or April of next year? We are going to start trying for #1 then. Are you coming off or already are off of the pill? What else are you doing to get ready? The wait is sooooo crazy hard, feels like it will be forever.....

Hi Luvnhope :wave:

I am trying March/April 2010 for no1 ! I came off the pill Microgynon 30 in July so I could try to get to grips with my cycles, as of yet I have not had AF (My doctor has said this is normal up to 6 months but is sending me for bloodwork anyways to check my hormones).

I know what you mean about waiting, but its November on Sunday and thats a scary thought, its all going so fast!

hey plutosblue

Yeah time is going by fast. Yeah I am on ortho tri cyclen. I think I am going to come off of it either this month or the next. It is crazy to think about. Hopefully we will both get regular and be ready. Have you started taking folic acid?

Yeah I started taking folic acid a couple of weeks back and I have thoroughly stocked up on pregnacare and tests :D Hehe, I looked like a nutter with my pile of goodies at Boots!
You don't need to take it until 3 months before but I figured I might as well since I'm doing everything else I can think of (I have booked my blood tests to check my immunity so I can get my Rubella if needed since you have to wait 3 months after having it before TTC)

My fingers are crossed for you, hope your cycles go back to normal nice and quick!

Maybe we will be TTC/Bump buddies! :blush:

I'm NTNP from early April but I'm not coming off the Pill until March 25th as I'm getting married on April 7th and want some control over my cycle. Hopefully my body will revert back to normal straight away but it's not the worst thing in the world if it takes a while. OH is dead set against me charting, temping, etc unless we aren't successful after a year and I know that I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from him (we share pretty much everything) so he can be blissfully unaware, so we'll just be going with the flow for a while! :happydance:
I'm just happy that I won't have to remember to take my pill on my wedding day, although I will still have to remember to take my prenatals! I've already started taking folic acid to get into a routine and will probably take a prenatal multi-vitamin from December/January time when my current pills run out.

Beca :wave:

We're going to be TTC from April 9th (our wedding day!). I've been slowly coming off my anti-panic-attack/antidepressant medication, and am now stable on half my original dose. I'm going to have to go to the doctors shortly to get a repeat prescription, so I will ask him then about what I have to do before TTC and which of my antispasmodics (I have IBS) I can take while pregnant/breastfeeding. I'm learning to drive too, so I can get to my parents easily for support - my theory test is on Wednesday so wish me luck! Then I'm doing an intensive course of driving lessons, so hopefully by the wedding I'll be able to drive.

We're going to be TTC from April 9th (our wedding day!). I've been slowly coming off my anti-panic-attack/antidepressant medication, and am now stable on half my original dose. I'm going to have to go to the doctors shortly to get a repeat prescription, so I will ask him then about what I have to do before TTC and which of my antispasmodics (I have IBS) I can take while pregnant/breastfeeding. I'm learning to drive too, so I can get to my parents easily for support - my theory test is on Wednesday so wish me luck! Then I'm doing an intensive course of driving lessons, so hopefully by the wedding I'll be able to drive.

Good luck Kess! I'm sure you will pass with flying colours! :thumbup:

I'm in the same boat, weaning off my citalopram, I have to be on the full dose for 2 more months then they are going to wean my down to 10 tabs a month, or 10mg's instead of 20.... (i think thats what she said) :D So good luck with that too!

Hey girls, there are a lot more of us in the "anyone TTC in March 2010" thread, pop over and tell us about yourselves!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->