TTC my 2nd child and my partners first.

amyrose92

Mother & Pregnant On No2
Reaction score
I'm Amy I'm 26 years old and me and my partner have decided to try to start conceiving. I have a Son from a previous relationship who will be 7 in August. I was on this site when i was pregnant on my son. I was 18 when i fell pregnant and 19 giving birth.
I said I didn't want to have any more children but since I've been with my partner and seen how great he is with my Son my mind has quickly changed, I know he will be an amazing father! we have been together a year but we knew each other for a long while. I have mentioned a few times that I would like another baby but last night we spoke about it and he said we will try and see what happens. he is 32 and would rather have a child sooner rather than later. plus I would like to have a small age gap between both children (even though 7 years is still a bit! but it's only going to get bigger) I have been off the contraceptive pill for about 2 months now and we never use condoms. I came off my period yesterday. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->