TTC Naturally (For those who aren't charting/Temp/OPK testing)

suzan

Reaction score
So here I am! Anyone else?

Calling out all girls not charting, testing for ovulation, taking temperature, nothing at all, NADA!!!!!!!

An add would be only know when is your fertile time around, but other than that, nada.

I am one of those who if does all that, becomes obsessed. I am just now trying to keep everything to nature and let's hope it happens.!

Girls!! report!!:headspin:
Good luck to u all!

I am going to go down the eau naturale route this month as well. As I posted to you before, I might still use OPKs just to confirm ovulation for my records, to really get an idea of the actual date I ovulate on. However, I am not going to let charting or opking determine any bding.

It's going to be a bding-fest this month - my hubbie won't know what's hit him:rofl:

*puts hand up*

The only thing I'm doing is checking my cp so I have a vague idea when I'm ovulating. Other than that it's just lots of BD'ing! :headspin:

Hiya everyone :hi:, this is my first post, although I have lurked for a couple of weeks!

Yep, i'm with you girlies! No testing, really cos i don't understand it and would rather go down the path of 'if it happens, it happens'

Came off the pill at the beginning of september, so far no obvious signs, just need to wait till next month and hope :witch: doesn't get me!!

I've been good up to now and not done anything other than have a rough idea of when i'm ovulating (and i mean rough as my cycle varies) and it has worked so far! I can't do all that business of charting etc etc it would drive me mad :headspin:

I didn't do any of that stuff... no testing no charting, NADA. I've never understood how to, and I figured if I'm meant to have a baby, it'll happen!

And here I am... pregnant!! :happydance:

im the same too. not testing or anything.
got a BFN this morning and started bleeding this afternoon.
period was due last saturday so i got myself all excited but it wasnt ment to be this month.
x x

:hugs: so sorry to hear that mrs newbury. seems like the :witch: is getting all of us this month :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I too have decided to go natural( well at least until I see my miscarriage consultant at the end of next month!!
Good luck to all and lots of baby dust!!!

I've been doing it all natural baby, i think i would go mad if i was doing the other stuff

Puts hand up!
not trying but not preventing!

If it happens it happens

I've never charted, took temp, and only used OPK's for one month after having my coil removed, and I've managed to have 2 kids!

BUT, if AF shows up this Thursday as I think she will, I will be using OPK's next month just to check that the O pain I get really is O!

*puts hand up*

The only thing I'm doing is checking my cp so I have a vague idea when I'm ovulating. Other than that it's just lots of BD'ing! :headspin:

:hi: same here. and 4 days until the witch is due, keeping my fingers so tightly crossed for a BFP. good luck everyone, will be interesting to see what happens ehre xxx

I've been doing that for 2 1/2 years now, (concieved twice)....I do have some OPKs though but I erm....don't use them as per the instructions (I only do them to confirm what i'm thinking) and I can't chart...so.....

I'm not charting or taking temp. I know when i'm ovulating by the pain i get. We make sure we bd constantly around this time!

going with nature too.if i started charting,i think id drive myself mad!

I guess that would be me this month too since ive been busy and keep forgetting!

we are going au naturale too. it's been 3 months. i'm afraid that if i start doing all these things then it would just stress myself out too much and make the baby making more of a chore than it being fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->