ttc no#1 and would like a buddy

kirstyjane13

trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
Hiya
I'm Kirsty, 23
I'm 7dpo .. af due on 17th April
and in my first month of trying
Is anyone else trying for their first child?
xx

Hey I'm steph
I'm ttc #1 I'm not having any luck
I fallen pregnant twice but had mcs :-(

hiya, i'm very sorry to hear that. how long have you been trying for xx

We started trying end of 2010 start of 2011 but the my partner quit quit his job in november so we decided to wait n then dec I found out I was pregnant but lost bubs in feb I then had alot of problems n has to have an operation coz I had pco witch I had in sep 2012 in november the docs said I didnt ovulate n it would take at so it will take awhile be4 I get pregnant n the first of dec I found out I was pregnant again two days after my partner said we should have a brake from trying n by dec 19 found out that we were losing bubs again soo two things it happens when u least expect it n drs can be wrong

Oh no thats awful, I'm sure your time will come. Do you do all of the ovulation tests, and temping or anything like that? Or just play it by ear?

My partner found out last week he's being made redundant so we thought about prehaps having a break if we didn't get out bfp this month but luckily he's found another job already so we don't have to take the break, would have been a shame if we did as we've only just started xx

Our schedules aren't real close, but I am 23 and ttc #1. I would love to be buddies :) (also we have done a bit of chatting in another section)

I have a ovulation test called the ovuplan n I use a calendar and only just started taking my temp half way threw this cycle I'm only 3-7 dpo my ovulation test wasn't 100% this month n last month my cycle was all screwed up af due 26th at the latest so yea see how I go convinced I'm out this month

Our schedules aren't real close, but I am 23 and ttc #1. I would love to be buddies :) (also we have done a bit of chatting in another section)

very nice to meet you, how long have you been ttc for xx

I have a ovulation test called the ovuplan n I use a calendar and only just started taking my temp half way threw this cycle I'm only 3-7 dpo my ovulation test wasn't 100% this month n last month my cycle was all screwed up af due 26th at the latest so yea see how I go convinced I'm out this month

how much do the ovulation tests costs, are they pricey

i took a test yesterday and got my first ever BFN but not due af til tomorrow so might still be too early as it wasn't an early test just one from tesco xx

A bfp?! Yay! Have you tested again today? Or do you plan to wait?
I'm on my second cycle of TTC.

Oops i meant a BFN unfortunately. (my brain was obviously thinking bfp .. i've edited it lol)

I'm going to test again tomorrow. No af yet, she's due tomorrow but don't feel how i normally do when she's due, so fx ..we shall see what the test says tomorrow

xx

How did you find the first month, i found the first bfn really hard to see, felt better as the days gone on but really upset me to see it yesterday xx

It was hard to see a bfn, but I also knew that it takes time and it doesn't hurt to have more time to get ready. I was also a bit disappointed because it meant the baby wouldn't be due in December. Lol. Idk why but I got all excited for that.
Do you have a certain month or time of year you want to be due?

Mine was $44 and u reuse it as many times as u want my friend just got pregnant using it but I started testing bit too late in my cycle sorry if I seem bit out of it today had to have biopsy done on my scalp dw only numbing stuff so just in case I am pregnant it don't hurt bubs but im like 100% I'm not pregnant even with all the symptoms

Hi! My Dh and I have been trying for our first for 2 years. Aunt Flo is visiting now so we are kind of close on times.

Oh no, sorry to hear you have been trying for so long, my AF is due today but nothing yet .... anxiously waiting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->