TTC no. 1 anyone else CD5?

Good luck Sarah! Hopefully dh is home soon!

I have one app saying my fertile window starts today and ends on my bday the 15th. The other app says THE 11th To THE 16th. I've typed that 3 times and my phone keeps autocaping it sorry...lol. anyways...just got some clear blue ov tests..hoping I can narrow down this window.

Are you supposed to stop coffee before ov? I have 6 oz a day until ov and then I stop drinking it.

as days are passing for ovulation i am getting more and more exited :) i hope that this time it works. according to my app i can start trying from tomorrow , should ovulate on the 16th and keep on trying a bit after,.

i really hope that this month is good :winkwink:

Good luck Sarah! Hopefully dh is home soon!

I have one app saying my fertile window starts today and ends on my bday the 15th. The other app says THE 11th To THE 16th. I've typed that 3 times and my phone keeps autocaping it sorry...lol. anyways...just got some clear blue ov tests..hoping I can narrow down this window.

Are you supposed to stop coffee before ov? I have 6 oz a day until ov and then I stop drinking it.

hmm with regards to coffee i must say i stopped not not taking caffeine a while ago, i mean i stopped and still did not get a BFP so now i am trying to live a normal life, take the normal caffeine not too much but it still helps.

i read that if you stress even on the little things you still wont get a BFP so dunno i tried them all and so i decided to take my caffeine back :coffee:

Lol its so hard getting through the day without a little caffeine. But I only have my 6 oz of coffee 5 days a week and then water for the most part. So far I've taken two ov tests and they have both come back low. Should be coming up soon though. My app says the 14th should be my peak. See what I get tonight when I get home though. Fingers crossed for this month. I want this Sooo bad. A coworker just announced his wife is pregnant. That's two pregnant wives at work now. *sigh*

I've heard the one cup of coffee isn't a problem. Some days I won't have one, other days I will, or sometimes two.

Another course of events has happened. I have been offered a teaching job, a very good one and I've accepted! I need to complete 14 more months of teaching to become full registered. Plus if I am working for the same employer for at least 12 months I'm entitled to the best maternity leave options.
So! It looks like we might be waiting until later in the year :( Part of me says screw it, having a family together is the most important thing and something that we both really want. But also, this job is too good to turn down and if I work the 14 months then I'm free to take as much time off as I like with our family and return to work when I'm ready.
My husband is still away, but managed to talk to him about this briefly. I could tell he was disappointed. I asked him to think about it all and we could talk when he gets home. But it's looking like we will be holding off TTC until November :(

Congrats on your job!! Hey maybe while you aren't trying it'll happen.

Nightfire, thanks. Knowing my luck it might! But ideally I can do the 14 months and then go on maternity leave. If not and we fall pregnant before then I'd go on maternity leave, need to go back to work for a few months and find childcare, then finish.. I feel like that would just be a huge muck up for everyone.

DH isn't around to talk it through so my head is just spinning with this!

Hang in there girl! You have a whole community you can talk to here. 14 months means you have to wait 5 months. That's not too bad. Might be just what you need :)

Thanks lovely ladies, it's so good to have someone who gets what it's like.

I'd probably give it 6 months to try. I'll hopefully start work in April. I'll finish registration in June, but give it an extra month just in case. So we are looking at starting to TTC in October - November.

Sounds like a plan :)

So I've been taking CBD ov tests every day for the past 5 days or so...I've been showing "high" fertitility since the 11th (I tested 11th after work, but morning the past 3 days). Starting to worry I won't release an egg this month. CM has been creamy for the most part. BBT has been pretty constant. BD 3 times since saturday...so far...lol. my birthday is the 15th so I'm very hopeful for a bday baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->