Ttc no 3 buddy

ridley2909

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am on my first month of ttc number 3. I have two sons one is 4 the other is 7. Hoping to test on Christmas day. Anyone out there img the same boat? Still very scared about it all. Also very excited can't stop looking at different pushchairs and Co sleepers. Think I am getting ahead of myself. Can't seem to stop looking at all the tiny clothes in the shops either.

Hey we are ttc no 3 also! I have 2 boys too 6&4 scary thinking about going back through baby years again but also can't wait.

I had a MC in July & my cycles/ovulation is not playing ball at the moment which is frustrating!

Hiya, Also ttc baby number 3, I have 2 daughters one will be 8 in two weeks and one 2 in three weeks, I'm not very hopeful but I think this is just to try to not be disheartened when af turns up each month... as I concieved both of my daughters in march I'm thinking that will be my lucky month lol.. Good luck to you all I hope you get the results you want xx

Hi ladies, wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't my month. Came down with flu so haven't dtd very often. Very scared and excited at the prospect of a bfp.

Hi ladies. Also ttc #3. I have a 7 yr old boy and a 14 month old girl. We've been trying since August. My cycles finally feel like they are back to normal after stopping breast feeding. I will be testing around Christmas as well! Good luck to all!!

I am ttc #3 after a miscarriage in July. My cycles have been annovulatory but an ultrasound at my doctor this month proved I FINALLY ovulated so hopefully we catch the egg this month. I'm so tired of staring at :bfn: I have a 3.5 year old DD and a 2.5 year old son.

I was previously with our MC but since then I just want a healthy baby regardless, obviously still hoping for a girl with 2 boys already but happy either way 💑

We are also ttcing #3. My oldest will be 13 in Feb, and our youngest just turned a year old in October. This is our first month we are actively ttcing, and AF is due Christmas day. I'm also very sure that I ovulated early this morning, so I'll be 11dpo on Christmas. Not sure when I'll test, as my periods can come anywhere from 27-31 days, so I may wait until the 28th to test if AF doesn't show.

Is anyone swaying for a particular sex?

I really just want a healthy pregnancy and baby, but I'd love to have a girl, since I already have two boys. My fiance would really want to have a girl too (that's what he wanted when we had our youngest, but he's over the moon with our little guy).

Hi Ladies! Also ttc #3 :)

I have two daughters aged 4 and almost 2.
Not fussed on gender, hubby wants another girl so we don't have to worry about clothes haha. Last baby for us.

Testing in the new year, my cycles are irregular but around 29-35 days. Last cycle was 29 days long, so i'm hoping this cycle will be regular too. CD 9 for me :D

Trying for no 3 too. 5dpo at the moment. Hoping Christmas will make the wait go quicker. Planning to test Christmas Eve, but likely to be earlier!

5dpo today has anyone got any symptoms? I still have sensitive nipples and cervix feels quite high. I don't temp. X

I don't temp, and haven't checked my cervix, but I've been extremely tired the last few days, have had a headache every day since Sunday (ovulated Monday), tender breasts and mood swings. And cramping, off and on, mostly over my left side, sometimes across my lower abdomen, but that's not often.

Husband had a VR last week and we already had sex, not ovulating until the new year so we might get right off the old sperm by then haha I have a 3 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl
I'm ok either gender

Hi Ladies, Also ttc baby number 3.. currently 2/3 days late but not feeling very positive as have had cramps for 4/5 days now and tests have come back negative. Not fussed on gender although a boy would be nice as we have 2 girls already but I am happy with another girl :) good luck to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->