ttc no positive opk, first month trying

ttc12328

Reaction score
hi. I'm ttc again. I have an 18 month old and I used to use the same ovulation test strips back then. Only I've lost seven stone (I was obese before) and I've been keeping track of my cycle when losing the weight in the past 11 months. My cycles are shorter by 11 days since losing the weight. On average I ovulate around cd 18. I ovulated on day 29 11 months ago when I was a month into losing the weight and on day 25 four months ago (probably due to stress because of job loss). The other times its been day 18 latest.

This is my first month off ttc. I'm on cd 23 no positive opk yet. On day 16 I had a line slightly lighter than the control line. I tested about 4 hours later and nothing. I test two to three times a day. I'm drinking tons of water in the day (nothing medically wrong) and fmu works best for me. Before I lost the weight I used to have two strong positive opks 2 days in a row. I never used to drink this much water though. Could have losing the weight affect the length of my surge? Was that day 16 my positive? Fed up now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->